Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

soon...orisue x major
pimp.gif

http://news.majordc.com/

AHHHHHHHHHHH

That one all the way on the far right is crack. I dont trust hatland tho Ive heard too many they sell fakes/reals arguments.

Whoa. Seriously when was the last time HatLand had anything worth mentioning? I'm impressed.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Continuing with the Chicago Leaders theme...here's a preview of the 2nd installment. There's nothing on the back of the fitted, wanted to keep it clean.

I know I'm late on this here but this is crack
smokin.gif
. where could Ifind that in a 7 3/8???

LA HEADS: Im heading down to LA this coming weekend for a couple days, are there any NE spots worth checking out?

1oxdzo.jpg
129922478_tp.jpg

ayyo airmax, can you guys still custom this? "Navigators"
can you do the OG colors?
this custom is from Miami/Broward county it looks like.

We added the seal joints to the webstore today. If you don't see a size hit me up. I have some 7s and 7 1/8 thats aren't on the site.

6056.jpg
dope ty!

and about sizes not being on the site.. are the 7 7/8s not on it too? you have it for the black/silver but not for the other colorways.

Ty- Do You Guys Have A Black/Gold Joint In 71/4 Lying Around? I'd Like To Grab This Along With The All Grey One
pimp.gif

*Edit- Looks like more sizes are up since I checked last night
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

LA HEADS: Im heading down to LA this coming weekend for a couple days, are there any NE spots worth checking out?
Some people like hitting up Hall of Fame, UNDFT and stuff like that. Those stores are somewhat close to each other. I really don't know ofany spots doing custom caps in L.A.

myshirts changed their site. Looks to me like they just used a different style sheet. Looks nice. No new product tho.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

myshirts changed their site. Looks to me like they just used a different style sheet. Looks nice. No new product tho.
We got a lot of new fitteds, but the site is acting up right now. We will keep you updated.
FYI: The Angels, Royals, Astros, Mariners etc. (Old Authentic Diamond Collection from 1998) and more stuff will be up soon. Don't worry, we got you with anew site promotion soon. Will keep you posted.

YO! Myfitteds crew... how's the site acting up? Everything I've tried to add to my cart was unavailable. Someone shoot me a p/m so I can make sure Iget my sizes. Preciate it.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom