Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

My bad. It was a Roman ‘pro’. Or was listed as such

I also don’t own any of the Roman Caps. How far back did those go? I always considered it At least a 25 year old

Were Romans doings retros way back when?

one of latest
3F938FE4-6DE8-4374-8A09-BDA5ED406246.jpeg

H headdetective I can’t tell everyone enough how nice actual stitched patches are compared to the glued crap, that has low shelf life (especially with many caps having the patch on the regular fold line).
That nationals is a gem. And a grey under. Yes! That’s your ideal upgraded custom right there.
Every patched retro custom remake since 95 is a huge upgrade. What was it called While back? Rubberized chroma flex logos or some crap. I think mlb did st caps one year with those as their front logos. It kind of looked decent. But wearability was down into the single digits before Stuff fell off

Anyone catch a rhyme or reason on the side patch placements? I’m seeing many of the same caps posted but the correct logo placements on just a few. Both are seemingly new releases but from different online sellers.

Thanks green rhino123 green rhino123 so it’s basically a vintage custom Recreation from 1992. I knew it was never a cap logo. I just had never seen it as a retro either. It’s always the solid navy that comes in a fitted. Was roman known to Do recreations of customs ?

Last edited:
Anyone catch a rhyme or reason on the side patch placements? I’m seeing many of the same caps posted but the correct logo placements on just a few. Both are seemingly new releases but from different online sellers.
I’ve been wondering this too. Might boil down to the NE flag retaining its placement on the left side?

How long does hat club normally take to ship? I ordered 2 hats on Monday and they haven't even sent the hats out yet.

Back
Top Bottom