Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

HatHeaven is gonna drop 3 different Wahoos at 5pm EST for anyone looking.

Glad I didn’t pass on this
8D4295A5-19D5-4B24-AAFD-41C7D18BAA02.jpeg

3402DFC4-545A-40B5-B8E8-85A74E25F542.jpeg
15E3EE97-1FD2-48F6-8D09-C39F8FF249A5.jpeg

Anyone know where to get 2020 World Series patch for a fitted? Only been able to find jersey patches

Another stupid cap/patch. Jays only rocked that logo in 2003.

Another stupid cap/patch. Jays only rocked that logo in 2003.

To be fair, Styll is dropping a hat with this logo and they're located in Canada lol. It's a love/hate thing. Some people love the logo and that it's rarely seen since it was a one and done logo. Some hate it because it doesn't fit the theme of logos Toronto has used in its franchise history.

Back to grabbing some low hanging fruit. $40 for both
674DCD0B-3649-49A0-B5B4-0413E526B42F.jpeg

Another 2012-2015 MUSA Yankees on field black nasty.
And a first year 2007 Indians cursive I MUSA on field black under.

So soft. So fuzzy. So cheap

Crazy whats selling out right now is rock hard crap.

If anyone wears a 7 3/8 and might be interested

Attachments

• ED8A7CCF-3BE9-41E3-9EAC-227F58C16792.jpeg
    ED8A7CCF-3BE9-41E3-9EAC-227F58C16792.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 117
Guess I'm back to this group only. That 5950 group gave me the boot. I questioned why they promoted that lids ultimate hat contest so much. Lids got tons of free promotion and a dude with 4,000 caps won it. People are so soft. I think a moderator won and called out haters. Wasn't meant to be

therealest1 therealest1
What's your size? Mickey's place has three quality dodgers caps available. Two are heritage series. And one is a typical custom like you have. They'd be your one source for more. I'd jump on all those before they sell out.

Guess I'm back to this group only. That 5950 group gave me the boot. I questioned why they promoted that lids ultimate hat contest so much. Lids got tons of free promotion and a dude with 4,000 caps won it. People are so soft. I think a moderator won and called out haters. Wasn't meant to be

therealest1 therealest1
What's your size? Mickey's place has three quality dodgers caps available. Two are heritage series. And one is a typical custom like you have. They'd be your one source for more. I'd jump on all those before they sell out.

the guy who won is heavy on IG so he got a lot of support from social media community.

It's all good. It's a pissing contest at the end of the day. If you own 4,000 caps, you aren't exactly hurting for money. So instead of man cave displays, I went with the guy who used to be homeless. Is it best? Is it most deserving? Highest quantity? Most popular? The criteria is never clear. I just know they easily got thousands in free marketing, While giving thousands away in gift cards. All for a trash website you can't even truly get customs on anymore. All for one that truly gets hated because they deserve the hate. Lids is a multi million dollar company and they just suckered all these collectors. If you read the terms, they own your likeness and photos and name for more free marketing or publication anywhere in the world

It's all good. It's a pissing contest at the end of the day. If you own 4,000 caps, you aren't exactly hurting for money. So instead of man cave displays, I went with the guy who used to be homeless. Is it best? Is it most deserving? Highest quantity? Most popular? The criteria is never clear. I just know they easily got thousands in free marketing, While giving thousands away in gift cards. All for a trash website you can't even truly get customs on anymore. All for one that truly gets hated because they deserve the hate. Lids is a multi million dollar company and they just suckered all these collectors. If you read the terms, they own your likeness and photos and name for more free marketing or publication anywhere in the world

That group is weird at times. They take some of the most silly things way too seriously at times for me. Plus the way they constantly slurp hat club gets annoying at times. And I got nothing against hat club. They got some dope hats. But some of the heads in there act like hat club is the only spot putting out decent fitteds.

That group is weird at times. They take some of the most silly things way too seriously at times for me. Plus the way they constantly slurp hat club gets annoying at times. And I got nothing against hat club. They got some dope hats. But some of the heads in there act like hat club is the only spot putting out decent fitteds.
Hadn't been a member too long. Don't think I'm missing much. They had good shock drop info and coupon code/website links. But it's basically a HC drop showoff. I survived this long w/o them. I wonder how many others he booted. You win one contest and then boot all the peasants who say one odd thing.

Back to hats
Macy's currently has 30% off 90% of their hats
I believe they use lids inventory for the most part
Some notable 'new releases'

They also have a twins M Cooperstown hat for relatively cheap. I scooped one of those up.

AKA patch lineup. Black and White/gold

Color fade

Then they have the 100th patch, Jackie Robinson, and opening day all included in the discount (all of which lids excludes on their website).

Back
Top Bottom