Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^oceanside blue? That color is special. Were they liking the color or logo/side patch combo. It took me awhile to find a expos Oceanside cap. I’ll throw up a royal blue hc exclusive against a Oceanside tomorrow. I feel the color alone could be on any navy themed cap and succeed. So far it’s just not happening.

Both. Some complimented the colour, a couple of people including a ticket attendant asked about the patch. He wondered if it was a hat from the 90s, and asked how current New Era customs work.

Topperz delivery, panic season :emoji_scream:
20220726_164635.jpg
20220726_164809.jpg

Got deliveries of the same two caps over the last couple days :nthat:

Got deliveries of the same two caps over the last couple days :nthat:
Nice, these two are perfect caps. The Bisons looks very classic, almost vintage. The Mariners is crazy, logo is super vibrant and will break some necks. I got the new Lavender Bison coming in next, did you manage to cop?

Nice, these two are perfect caps. The Bisons looks very classic, almost vintage. The Mariners is crazy, logo is super vibrant and will break some necks. I got the new Lavender Bison coming in next, did you manage to cop?
Skipped the lavender one, just didn't care for the colors on it. Mad I missed the black one with the ASG patch last month, though - that one was really nice.

OK, they just restocked the lavender so was gonna give you a heads up. Can't believe you skipped it, super nice colour. I also missed that Black as well as the Beef and Broccoli, will try for the new corduroy Bisons when it drops too. I wasn't feeling the Topperz x VFTV collab tbh, teams and colours are not my favourite.

Got stuck in a checkout queue on HC so I missed out on the Dodgers today, but that's OK because I grabbed something much better off ebay this AM :nerd:

Yeah mariners slipped through my hands and website was funky kept showing as in stock but when adding it’d say OOS. All good. Grabbed this from eblens since they restocked a 5/8

B2B78662-0AC4-430D-A33D-CAE209BDAD33.jpeg

Last edited:
Missed out on all HC Cool Fashion drops. Hopefully prices go down within the next few weeks or months, lol. Only really wanted the 2 tone DBacks and S Mariners.

Man, that Giants is tough! Where is it from, ozboi ozboi ?

Wanted the Yankees one from the pack that released Saturday and forgot about that drop and missed it.

Sup peeps. Not a new era guy (have dodgers, durham bulls and some alternates of theirs) and dodgers milb hats. But I somehow missed the “thank you Jackie” Brooklyn drop. I know they are sold out but if anyone has a lead on a 7 3/4 for a lifelong dodger fan then please DM me.

Sup peeps. Not a new era guy (have dodgers, durham bulls and some alternates of theirs) and dodgers milb hats. But I somehow missed the “thank you Jackie” Brooklyn drop. I know they are sold out but if anyone has a lead on a 7 3/4 for a lifelong dodger fan then please DM me.
Id keep an eye on ebay I've seem some sell just a bit more than retail ($10/15 more). g-time g-time is right just keep checking all the Lids, Lockerrooms, amd Fanzz spots. Lids likes to restock stuff often too so may get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom