Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Forgot all about this thread.. it doesn't show up on my notifications for some reason. I've copped a lot of fitteds, I'm gonna get better at posting my pickups... Finally was able to cop a coked out tiger, it was just sitting on topperz. Idk if it's the economy or maybe I'm just imagining it, but just like Jordans, seems like some of the more coveted fitteds have been relatively easy to cop the past few months. I'm liking this. Dope pickups btw fellas

They have been dropping so many Tigers over the past few months, people are not as eager for them now like they were 3 months ago. I still love the logo and it's the one I have the most of, but by now we've seen a tonne of these dropped every week by every store. I would grab the 4 Bisons that restocked yesterday before they dry up, lots are still available if you need. A good number of Stone crowns are there, all good hats.

I just saw that new era just removed the swinging kitty/coked out tiger from their catalogs. So whatever ones that are releasing here are prob the last for a while.

I just saw that new era just removed the swinging kitty/coked out tiger from their catalogs. So whatever ones that are releasing here are prob the last for a while.
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I better load up on the ones I can find

K Kierris Do you have the one from Team Collective yet?

1-9-8-4.

75FC43BB-9A7F-44AD-8B51-11BD0CF9A2B5.jpeg
860D3BEA-74C6-440B-9544-E97CA4760130.jpeg
ABE2F8F8-D258-47EC-99DC-E3A7DC2EC682.jpeg
7A240665-882B-42A6-ABEF-649A79FA3CBA.jpeg

K Kierris Do you have the one from Team Collective yet?

Not yet but I'm about to cop now, thanks brother!

Copped the mets joint off the hatclub drop... I'm gonna try to cop at least one fitted for each team. As of now the blue Jays, reds, and Rockies make up like 85% of my collection.

You think other Lids would do it (maybe if I bribe them) or are you just super-tight with the staff of that store you go to?

Some of my recent pickups:

20220805_151018.jpg

Oh yeah, this too :nthat:

20220805_151330.jpg

Not at lids this time. Found a new embroiderer to do it that’s not headcraxking for the work.

Ever since the coli patch most lids near me are strict. However i know of some employees who say their managers don’t care.

Back
Top Bottom