Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Topperz delivery, was supposed to order the new Bisons but I made a mistake and carted the Kinston Indians instead! The copper stitching is impressive. Astros is very nice, the tan crown looks good.
20220802_163407.jpg
20220802_162811.jpg
20220802_163343.jpg
20220802_163325.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pickup, that Astros was bound to be a problem. I didn't go for it, just not my thing tbh but I use Paypal every time and it's been fine. The Kinston is nice but I was thinking about returning it, which is a shame because the details are unique on this one. Should I just keep it for a rainy day?

Nice pickup, that Astros was bound to be a problem. I didn't go for it, just not my thing tbh but I use Paypal every time and it's been fine. The Kinston is nice but I was thinking about returning it, which is a shame because the details are unique on this one. Should I just keep it for a rainy day?
Keeper
That logo top 5 best MiLB logo (imo) since way back n still true to this day 😤

It’s def a keeper however if you really don’t plan on wearing it you can sell and make a few bucks or use as trade bait.

Eblens delivery today. So glad i was able to hop on the site when they restocked last one in my size.

CBD0333C-8D8B-4044-81F7-ABA93A61BE87.jpeg
AEA5A137-F2AF-445E-A5F4-6E3A32AADE28.jpeg
25E46846-98F3-4C03-9D06-5E8604A11A47.jpeg

Daamn, that Superman Mariners is a beast. Liking that Twins crossover, that colour combo is one of my personal faves. Surprised that none of you guys in the US haven't copped anything from the latest Just Caps collection. I like this new pack and would grab one if I had access, the colours are nice.
Another Topperz delivery arrived.
20220803_161724.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot all about this thread.. it doesn't show up on my notifications for some reason. I've copped a lot of fitteds, I'm gonna get better at posting my pickups... Finally was able to cop a coked out tiger, it was just sitting on topperz. Idk if it's the economy or maybe I'm just imagining it, but just like Jordans, seems like some of the more coveted fitteds have been relatively easy to cop the past few months. I'm liking this. Dope pickups btw fellas

Last edited:
Love these 2 (made in China and Vietnam).

26456C07-3A86-416A-9491-29FDFCC92AEF.jpeg

This made in Bangladesh crap fits 2 sizes too small. USA Cap King offered an exchange or refund, but I’m keeping it for display purposes.

FA9B24B6-0C37-4AC8-A4E0-160459121F2C.jpeg
Get you a steamer and a hat stretcher from hat club. It's crazy how inconsistent sizing is when it comes to fitteds. Some fit perfectly, some are a tad looser, and others are entirely too small. The hat stretcher has been a good send for me.

Finally was able to cop a coked out tiger, it was just sitting on topperz.
They have been dropping so many Tigers over the past few months, people are not as eager for them now like they were 3 months ago. I still love the logo and it's the one I have the most of, but by now we've seen a tonne of these dropped every week by every store. I would grab the 4 Bisons that restocked yesterday before they dry up, lots are still available if you need. A good number of Stone crowns are there, all good hats.

Hey asiatic204 asiatic204 - you see this?

Sorry, I'm late on the reply! Appreciate you thinking of me!

Caught that in the IG story a couple hours after it went up and got nervous thinking they'd fly like the grey two-tone they did a while back. Luckily for me, my size (well...all sizes, really...) was still sitting there this time around.

Instant cop for me.

Having it shipped to a relative in GA, should touch down tomorrow and hopefully it'll be unsmashed and in my hands real soon.

I hope this one not moving as quick as the last doesn't deter them from making a couple more of them.

Last edited:
First Giants item I’ve bought in years but couldn’t say no to the price. Best hat I’ve bought in years. Material and fit was perfect. All teams were $13.99, bought a few for that price.

Attachments

• AE759678-6EA8-4662-8C53-DD2F764F66C8.jpeg
    AE759678-6EA8-4662-8C53-DD2F764F66C8.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom