Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Me for the last 24 hrs waiting for the Coli Dodgers to restock on Topperz

check-phone.gif

Missed it while I was out on a lunchtime walk :smh:

^^^^ pain. and when it was outta stock they never labeled it.

I ended up paying resale not horrible but whateves. There's 2 more that i know of dropping and then that's it.

As far as lids access pass code goes ever since I've had it, the monthly code don't work online but you still get the disco instore. Makes no sense.

Seems the custom fitted hype isn't dying down. Most hats sit for a decent amount of time unless it's some severely hyped limited hat. Last summer literally any nice hat with a patch or colored UV was gone instantly. Definitely not the case anymore

Seems the custom fitted hype isn't dying down. Most hats sit for a decent amount of time unless it's some severely hyped limited hat. Last summer literally any nice hat with a patch or colored UV was gone instantly. Definitely not the case anymore
Maybe I'm tripping but ever since gas went up and food prices increased, everything from Jordans to fitteds have been easier to cop.

Recession, no more free EDD money plus New Era back to almost normal capacity so higher than normal stock. Plus the restocks are slightly different. Ex Aux pack restock was china but 1.0 was Bangladesh so many still seek the OG drop.

Pro Image delivery. It’s LA dodgers for life but gotta have the Ryan jersey for the culture and g******t if this Astros Logo is just too fire

F390F790-5CCA-45CE-BB7A-44ADD8D9B0EE.jpeg
5FA02293-35B0-4A9B-95A8-498010BD8AFE.jpeg
F375C233-0006-4657-974F-FD480AC20E49.jpeg
F14B81C1-1382-4F41-8CD7-785C87763BD0.jpeg
3DF0127B-5EBE-4F20-BF0E-DEAD18B44674.jpeg

Hat Club NoHo cancelling todays in store drop cuz that looked like vintage Supreme bogo / Nike Collab days 😅

Hat Club NoHo cancelling todays in store drop cuz that looked like vintage Supreme bogo / Nike Collab days 😅
I ain’t ever done all that waiting for a hat. Online or both it . And if I really want it I pay resale at a decent price. Eventually everything will drop online.

I ain’t ever done all that waiting for a hat. Online or both it . And if I really want it I pay resale at a decent price. Eventually everything will drop online.

Apparently not these hats. The designer is an employee and wanted them to be only available in store.

Resellers we’re most of the ones out there and they were big mad threatening employees cuz they wanted to do a ticketing system smh

Apparently not these hats. The designer is an employee and wanted them to be only available in store.

Resellers we’re most of the ones out there and they were big mad threatening employees cuz they wanted to do a ticketing system smh
Dirtbags. If I was the store I'd immediately ban anyone making any kind of threat. Everything's recorded by somebody now - wouldn't be hard to figure out who's who.

Dirtbags. If I was the store I'd immediately ban anyone making any kind of threat. Everything's recorded by somebody now - wouldn't be hard to figure out who's who.
And that’s why I’d rather try at the comfort of my home or in most of my cases, at work for the hat club online drops lol.
Worst part is grown a** men doing this out there too.

Last edited:
i hope snkrfollower snkrfollower awake rn :nerd:

edit: dammit, nvm. what size are you? I'll see if i can catch your size if i ever see it again
Yessir! Got my 7 1/4, amigo :nthat:

Got lucky - closed my laptop (which runs my page monitor) like 10 mins before the restock, but I randomly checked Crawler just as they reloaded sizes.

Thanks a lot for thinking of me, though!

Topperz dropping at basically midnight usa time? Thought they pushed closed to 7-9am?

So many sites with caps now. Add in the inflation of added costs of everything else and it’s a shock that more stuff isn’t sitting. I saw a post from a few days ago and tried to dissect it. I guess resale is still a thing. $50 seems expensive for cheaply made caps,
Let alone $100 or $120.

I traveled a bit out east and expected more fitted custom caps (even in the airports), and it seems like pre 2019 levels, which makes it feel or seem insignificant in the scheme of things. Are people just hoarding these?

Yo yo yo, I need some help. I bought a fitted a couple months ago and in the sweatband in the front, I can feel like a button through. Anyone ever had this? I can literally feel it on my forehead. Anyone have any suggestions?

Here’s a pic. I circled where I feel it, the button up top is what it feels like.

321B5806-9878-4AFB-A504-CE34DD778354.jpeg

Could be some sort of the fabric bunching up under the seam tape when they made it. Not sure if there's really a fix for that.

Wet the area, iron and press it down maybe? I'm not sure if that'll help or not. Put a towel or something in between the iron and the sweatband too.

Anyone else?

Topperz dropping at basically midnight usa time? Thought they pushed closed to 7-9am?

So many sites with caps now. Add in the inflation of added costs of everything else and it’s a shock that more stuff isn’t sitting. I saw a post from a few days ago and tried to dissect it. I guess resale is still a thing. $50 seems expensive for cheaply made caps,
Let alone $100 or $120.

I traveled a bit out east and expected more fitted custom caps (even in the airports), and it seems like pre 2019 levels, which makes it feel or seem insignificant in the scheme of things. Are people just hoarding these?

This was a restock on a bunch of stuff from the past week. They usually restock in the evening whatever dropped in the late morning/early afternoon, but they didn't do that for whatever reason this week. Instead they dumped a bunch of 'em last night all at once.

Yo yo yo, I need some help. I bought a fitted a couple months ago and in the sweatband in the front, I can feel like a button through. Anyone ever had this? I can literally feel it on my forehead. Anyone have any suggestions?

Here’s a pic. I circled where I feel it, the button up top is what it feels like.

321B5806-9878-4AFB-A504-CE34DD778354.jpeg

Yeah, I occasionally get that bump, too. As asiatic204 asiatic204 said it's just a weird way the stitching folds over the fabric. Just press it with your thumb a few times and over time it should smush it diwn a bit to make it less noticeable.

Man those corduroy swinging tigers went quick on Topperz. Happy I didn’t hesitate. Wonder when/what the last swinging tiger will be.

Let alone $100 or $120.

they did this crazy restock last week for bisons, lots of cubs 1990 asg and some other nice caps around 2am pst, i know i was up for it :lol: lots of bisons copped that i won't post

i have a 10% off for hatclub if you need to use it, i think it should be good for multiple uses just can't combine it w/ points.

smh got up to 3000 points thinking i can get myself a free cap :smh:

snkrfollower snkrfollower vigilance pays off :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom