Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

had to rock the copperzstore today
20220816_165126.jpg
20220816_163853.jpg

It sure is. Have a yanks, pads, mets and braves on the way. Looking to get a handful more. They either are loading them slowly because more sizes are showing or ppl feasted. Had the Astros in my cart when checking out and submitted and was sold out.

My t-dot Yankees, and Oilers, Bengals, Bucs Pink UVs from HatClub came in today.

I’m wondering if those white domes from Lids are made in China or Bangladesh. Has anyone seen them in store or is this online only so far?

Not sure why the actual all blue on field style is so hard to find. Mickeysplace has one but it’s quite the rarity from all outlets. No one wants to really give the basics. You’ll see custom colors 9 times out of ten over what the team actually wore. So it’s weird

From my recollection, HC did the plain Jane below along with a what if 1994 ws patched cap, a stadium patch cap, and then a few two tones. So even the lids hd nearly plain Jane is a rarity. I just can’t do a cap thst has a side patch larger than the front and center logo.

Here’s my 2018 era hc exclusive MUSA custom. Tonal flag. Correct smaller red white blue batterman. Grey under.
C83AC91C-0155-44E5-9B92-DFD58591F36E.jpeg

Side by side with a 1994 era original

14F56E5C-1A8B-4D2B-9AA8-8E670FF6C853.jpeg

Family photo including a recent HH OCEANSIDE blue and a early 2000s cooperstown pinwheel.
D587FA82-2307-405E-82F3-259DEA702100.jpeg

This weeks wears
Past 4 days of wear. A 2014 era Indians retro. Made in China wool.
0B672431-4746-463D-A2CF-57125040156D.jpeg
F94A236B-1E7A-4D7A-B87A-2D178AA59CF8.jpeg

Topperz is gone? They seem to have been hitting all corners of the globe? This is devastating. I was basically 20% eBay/ 20% topperz/
And the rest a combo of HC, HH, and 4u or other random sites.

Great prices. Great free shipping deals with orders of $150 or more. This hurts.
Man when expos existed I never cared. And now that they don’t, I love the logo, very weird of me, but that logo is a one of a kind expos only.

Going to use a forwarding service on just that from them. Stuff shouldn’t fly as fast then.

Is there a forwarding service over there in mind that you could recommend?

Because of the recent news, I'm hoping they don't do anymore Winnipeg Whips hats at all so I won't have to buy anything. :lol:

Funny thing is, nobody even buys caps from Fanatics! Everything on the UK site is trash or old designs. Same with New Era UK, 95% of the hats are just not up to date with the current trends.
You know HatClub are just delighted with this news right now.😁

If you buy hats from Lids, you buy from Fanatics. They were acquired some time back. That's why their inventory syncs up with Fanatics and the other brands they manage.

I'm not buying anything from lids or fanatics from this day forward. I follow enough stores on IG like ecap to still get my fitted fix.

Man, why can't they ever make a Dodgers cap (LA or Brooklyn) in this "Snickers" type of CW???

P6241968.jpg

💯

i cant eem remember the last hat i got from there, although i feel like when he does an online drop there ain't much that's put up

btw that cream crown brooklyn dodgers restocked on lids but didn't see your size 1/4
Yeah, I just noticed it restocked but no 1/4 was there of course lol

Tell ya what, Stash may not load many (which I'll never understand - seems like wasted potential profit), but this guys sure seems to get his fair share of them :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom