Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is for me the best made hat out of all hats. Really nice. MLB Anniversary edition.

Looks like your side patch is a lot more level than mine was

20220713_200741.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is for me the best made hat out of all hats. Really nice. MLB Anniversary edition.
Love the pin as it looks very close to the anniversary caps that did have them. But that patch is large and frankly obnoxious and hence atrocious. Two battermans on a hat makes it seem like overkill.

Are the lids hd caps all generally made in the same place and same general quality? I sat on the basic core plain janes last week and now they’re gone. I wasn’t an fan of the generic royal blue/red/white battermans occurring on every cap. They had a chance to write some wrongs and didn’t.

Admittedly it’s an improvement overall. These caps used to have colored side flags and bulky battermans, so they all have streamlined that look a ton, so the potential is there. almost all caps appear closer to what HC started with the tonal flags and for that, I appreciate them ten fold.

Love the pin as it looks very close to the anniversary caps that did have them. But that patch is large and frankly obnoxious and hence atrocious. Two battermans on a hat makes it seem like overkill.

Are the lids hd caps all generally made in the same place and same general quality? I sat on the basic core plain janes last week and now they’re gone. I wasn’t an fan of the generic royal blue/red/white battermans occurring on every cap. They had a chance to write some wrongs and didn’t.

Admittedly it’s an improvement overall. These caps used to have colored side flags and bulky battermans, so they all have streamlined that look a ton, so the potential is there. almost all caps appear closer to what HC started with the tonal flags and for that, I appreciate them ten fold.
Do you have pictures of the HC edition?

WELP, time to get your EU forwarding services in line now that Topperz (maybe even famcap and justfitteds?) have been told by New Era that they can no longer ship to the US and Canada due to licensing issues starting September.

:emoji_cry:

WELP, time to get your EU forwarding services in line now that Topperz (maybe even famcap and justfitteds?) have been told by New Era that they can no longer ship to the US and Canada due to licensing issues starting September.

:emoji_cry:
Just like nike telling all stores not to ship int'l so same deal. No big as i've gotten some from them.

I watched Topperz stream today, they said that the fat cats at New Era are putting restrictions on their orders to USA/Canada. They said they will not be able to ship there from September. This is a huge blow for both the hat community and Topperz, over the past few months they have been making a big impact worldwide. They have come a long way and have raised their profile to be competing with the likes of HatClub and MyFitteds, I feel like this restriction could have bad consequences for their future. They have never been as relevant as they are at present, a lot of that is down to the US community/blogs/youtubers that showcase Topperz releases, I feel like that could stop in future if the US guys can't buy any more. It looks like Topperz are going for a deal with Mitchell and Ness to design custom Basketball fitteds, I guess these will be an alternative that they can ship overseas. If you are a regular customer, you might want to get your last orders in before they ring that bell.

Yea that’s a huge blow when that happens. Theyre supposed to have another collab with the guys from Views From the Vault dropping soon. Has to happen now in the next few weeks

That's terrible man. Topperz was s*******g on most stores out here with product, shipping time as well as CS. This is horrible news for collectors. I know a few resellers are punching the air too.

From what I've seen being mentioned it's Fanatics. HatClub nor MyFitteds have the big enough clout to make that happen, although I know John J be crying about his releases being put up for sale early on Famcap and JustFitteds. Reading the "hypothesis" it's market control apparently by Fanatics. They've established a foothold in europe and now don't want stores to ship outside of Europe so NE obliged. But who knows.

Bottom line is collectors are getting the short end of the stick :frown:

I sometimes buy off of Lids but it’s got to be a nice hat though for me to pull the trigger. I guess they dropped a bunch of MLB Chrome domes/colored bills today. Missed the Astros but got a Braves. Topperz was the go to though so this really hurts.

I'll just deal with it, it's not that big a deal to me. More an annoyance than anything. I just wanted a grey UV all-blue Expos cap. They don't seem to be as easy to find as you'd think they'd be.
Do you have pictures of the HC edition?
Not sure why the actual all blue on field style is so hard to find. Mickeysplace has one but it’s quite the rarity from all outlets. No one wants to really give the basics. You’ll see custom colors 9 times out of ten over what the team actually wore. So it’s weird

From my recollection, HC did the plain Jane below along with a what if 1994 ws patched cap, a stadium patch cap, and then a few two tones. So even the lids hd nearly plain Jane is a rarity. I just can’t do a cap thst has a side patch larger than the front and center logo.

Here’s my 2018 era hc exclusive MUSA custom. Tonal flag. Correct smaller red white blue batterman. Grey under.
C83AC91C-0155-44E5-9B92-DFD58591F36E.jpeg

Side by side with a 1994 era original

14F56E5C-1A8B-4D2B-9AA8-8E670FF6C853.jpeg

Family photo including a recent HH OCEANSIDE blue and a early 2000s cooperstown pinwheel.
D587FA82-2307-405E-82F3-259DEA702100.jpeg

This weeks wears
Past 4 days of wear. A 2014 era Indians retro. Made in China wool.
0B672431-4746-463D-A2CF-57125040156D.jpeg
F94A236B-1E7A-4D7A-B87A-2D178AA59CF8.jpeg

Topperz is gone? They seem to have been hitting all corners of the globe? This is devastating. I was basically 20% eBay/ 20% topperz/
And the rest a combo of HC, HH, and 4u or other random sites.

Great prices. Great free shipping deals with orders of $150 or more. This hurts.

If Topperz can't send to the States, that's going to impact their bottom line. It won't be worth it to pay a forwarding service unless you're doing a bulk order.

Topperz has been doing their thing for over a year now, not just the past few months. They're an elite hat shop. They've created some of the best hats in the game for a while now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom