Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

anyone know where i can find washington bullets new eras?

Anyone know where I can get rid of some hats besides Ebay??? Looking to clear some room in the closet....wife has been giving me the death stare lately. hahaha.  (7 3/8)

Anyone know where I can get rid of some hats besides Ebay??? Looking to clear some room in the closet....wife has been giving me the death stare lately. hahaha.  (7 3/8)
That's my size. What you got? 
nerd.gif

Anybody know where I can get this Toronto Blue Jays 100% Wool 1998 collection cap? from what I understand it was only released in Europe.

Last edited:
^ IDK if that's accurate as far being only released in Europe.

New Era did a drop of those "wool classics" for all teams and those were carried by all usual places that sell 5950's.

You can get the more accurate remake version here: http://www.mickeysplace.com/Hats-Toronto-Blue-Jays-1997-2002-Home-Hat-p-1909.html

The one in the pic you're posting has the white New Era flag on the side which defeats point of the hat being a retro IMO.
I was gonna get the one on Mickey's place till I saw this one cause I like it better with the new era flag on the side IMO. New Era has done a few Heritage Series, there was the 1993 collection, 1934 collection, 1996 collection (Spike Lee) and also the Classic Wool Fitted with all the current logos, those were all released in North America but the Heritage Series 1998 Collection unfortunately was not released in North America as far as I can tell... I'm also looking for the Montreal Expos 1993 Collection in 7 1/2. I kinda ruined the one I own on NYE. I love the 1993 Collection because of the flat embroidery logo. 

Last edited:

Same here, got some brand new wool on field same size looking to move

Since when are Ecap sizes instantly out? I've been out the game awhile but it seems like I can never get my size these days.

I love Fitted New Eras. i don't care for the Snapback trend. i also for some reason stick to New Era and don't like Mitchel N Ness either. obviously you can see i stick to my Chi town teams (no White Sox. sorry, in Chi you got to pick a side and hate on the other. lol.) but i also grab stuff l like too (like Star Wars, Oakley, ect...). I love the series with the state outline on it and anything that is kinda special for the teams (like the champ banner flags on the Hawks hat or the Star Wars Vader brim on the Cubs.). i know people say New Era's sizing is all messed up now, i had a few 7 1/4th come in too tight so i moved up from 7 1/4 to 7 3/8ths. the size change fits great and haven't had a problem since.

Last edited:
yea it's the Detolf case with some locks added on them to keep my nieces from trying to play dress up with the stuff in it. lol. it's a great case on a budget. the detolf cases do let a little dust in though. i have some foam weather stripping to take care of that, i just haven't got around to installing it yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom