Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^ like i said, been trying to sell them in wrong places lol.

there's people out there that look for these OG's.

Double checked what I had...all I have are lightly worn OG Yankees and some older release hats with grey underbrim and black inside.  

black inside(band) are probably post 2007 100% polyesters.. That money zone is pre 2007 100% wool USA made with grey unders

I'm a 7 3/4 to 8 if anyone has anything.

Even for the money zone, on ebay, in the middle to lower sizes, I'm seeing $10- $25 tops (SOLD price.. not that asking price crap). So one would think there is a crazy market but I just don't know. I got a 93 era new era Oakland As vintage for $18 shipped. It fits a bit small and has a low crown apperance. So it doesnt get worn like it should

Last edited:
suggestions on getting rid of this crease ? It's a wool fitted too

Iamchofotu.Com 30% off all hats today and tomorrow. Code is chotofuchotofu. Free shipping after $75. Decent deal.

Check your local Ross every week or so...Picked up two gray wool cooperstown collection fitteds. One diamondbacks one brewers.

I didn't get charged but I think there's a limit to hats you can do. Really depends on the store tbh.

Sounds about right about them possibly charging :lol:

Either I get them fixed or I'll give em away... Was just thinking maybe to only buy hats of my favorite teams anyway

Emory Jones x New Era.

Toronto Blue Jays Sample and a "Key to the City" pin that New Era made for Drake.

Eric Emanuel x New Era waxed canvas Chicago White Sox fitted.

I have a bunch of fitteds for sale mostly size 8 so big domes like mine only. PM me for details there's over 50 caps.

Back
Top Bottom