Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

1lpw.jpg

1ddancing.jpg

You right the polo ones are valid but I'm speaking on these.

Dad hats are da hipster version of snaps..

Fitted is almost $40 & da pocket full of lent dudes tryin anything to overcome :lol:

@shoesfortrade, I'll cop that red Sharks hat top right if it a 7 5/8 or a 7 3/4. Messaged you earlier this am.

Sorry if this is kinda off topic, but I was looking for a place that sells infant new era fitteds possibly on discount? Any help is appreciated!

Heads up. 2013 MLB BP on fields on sale at eastbay for $12 after ebates 15% code. Really tempted to stock up

Some newer on fields are $22/hat including the latest diamondbacks, mariners, and Astros. Huge deals happening right now.

Some Adidas on fields. Lots of MLB shirts, NFL beanies, ncaa shirts, and misc apparel. 2 for $28. 2 for $40. 2 for $50 deals are out there like crazy.

Low profile on fields are 2 for $50 before the ebates 15% cash back deal. Some of the newest 2016 BP on fields are also a part of the 2 for $50 deal.

Do what you gotta do. I know what I'm doing.

With free shipping and no taxes, pretty darn good deal right now.

Last edited:
The 2016 Memorial Day hats can be included in the current "2 for 44.99" promo currently being run on Eastbay that @WallyHopp  mentioned.

Not a whole lot of teams, but I was able to order a Yankees and Dodgers cap for the promo price. Beats paying $37.99 + tax for 1.

I'll be returning the Yankees cap I posted above to Lids ASAP
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Is there a promotion code needed for these hats on Eastbay? Shipping kills those deals for me :/

Last edited:
Tried to get a close up for you guys.

Thought these were cool so I brought them home but I know I'd never wear any of them.

Last edited:
^ really? It seems more like side patches are the majority of what people prefer in this thread no matter random/misc the patch is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom