Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Eric Emanuel waxed canvas New Era Caps

Does he drop them online on his site? I've been trying to find his waxed fitteds for the longest.

So they had a green bottom Yankees at Lids but the sweatband was leather :x

Anyone have a hat like that? Can't imagine that being good for this weather

Did some cleaning today and figured I'd snap some pics of my small collection while they are out

MLB

Mariners is the low crown, gotta say I'm not a fan (will be sticking to the regular style). Pink NYY joint belongs to my wife lol

Non-MLB

Just picked these 2 joints up. Cam'Ron & Juelz Santana New Eras. I'm so happy to get these.i had both of these as a kid and lost them as time went on. I'm now looking for both glitter Cam'Ron joints now and the Gold Jim Jones one

Last edited:
YO! I actually was holding off on pulling the trigger on that Checkers because I had my fingers crossed that the Hornets logo would be unleashed... and sure 'nough!
pimp.gif
I still might cop for the sake of reppin'. Just didn't want to show up to a Checkers game and get the screw face from them suckas not in the "know."

My question wasn't answered, but again WTH is DF?

Do you still own the checkers hat? I really love it even though I'm little more than 7 years late.

Some ebay finds

2004-2005 100% wool on field Twins alternate.
2001-2005 100% wool grey under on field
Cardinals alternate
2007-2008 100% poly black under on field brewers. An og first year poly

One thing to note. Seller was sorta vague about the whole description. A couple of photos of the front and side. No underside photos. But the catch here is the NE sticker changed throughout the years. I knew at least 3 of them were gems.

Not total steals price wise. But they were all my size. 7 7/8 to 8

2003-2004 100% wool grey under onfield Indians . This was the first or second year of the smaller wahoo, outlined in silver. I think it had a 5 yr run
1994-1995 home & road 100% wool grey under on field Indians set. '94 was the first year of the all navy wahoo, which became their road set. '96 saw raised embroidey on the wahoo. These are flat

Nice compare and contrast in size of wahoo, along with the color. The original navy was nearly black, and went a couple shades under navy blue. They've since changed back to a darker shade

I can give out the ebay name if anyone has interest. Paid about $22 shipped on the mid 2000 on fields. The 95 set was a touch more

Winter91, I contemplate getting that classic wool set all the time, But I never do. When the big sales happen, those usually aren't excluded (just a FYI).

Last edited:
I know the 2016 Mets blue button 'authentic' is a throwback of sorts to the 86 mets, and that one is grey bottom.

Stars and stripes are atrocious. Every year really.

Keep your eyes open for the turn back the clock series. I have my eyes on the MB all navy brewers. Lids already out of my size.

Elijahdukes, thst itch is back once i wore those hats you sold me. Real tough to go back to anything china made. Even us poly takes a good amount of break in time. Those older wool USA instantly perfect.

Not NE. But don't dismiss the other brands out there. I'm constantly picking these Adidas and 'the game' college fitteds for $5-$10 a pop

Some of my latest

One of my.favorite 'the game' fitteds

Even your Nike college on field authentics are very solid. I got a uconn, Miami hurricane, and two Oregon ducks. Haven't paid retail in years.

Not exactly low crown or the very high crown of many new eras. Solid all around IMHO. UK is 70% acrylic/ 30% wool. Most of the Adidas are either all poly, all wool, or some acrylic wool combo. Even the 100% wool Adidas are much softer.

Last edited:
not 59s, sorry if these aren't supposed to be here. lmk if there's somewhere else to go for these hats. Packers hat looks darker than it should be because wet and it's drying

Back
Top Bottom