Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Rep your city

This vintage Sports Specialties Bears hat looks pretty nice imo...
i have a similar one that has a custom brim on it. basically the same upper except the bear is where the NFL logo is. not sure how i feel about the hat cause it has comic book chicks on the brim.

Last edited:
I posted a few of these as I obtained them. Finally got around to doing some inventory.

First up. Cleveland Indians Cooperstown/custom 5950s
-1954-1957 C&Wahoo
-1975 C
-1995 WS patch
-Logo Lush custom
-Packer Suede exclusive (big thanks fellow NTer who posted up that 50% off code awhile back. The suede is of a nice quality, but I don't think it would have been worth the $40 MSRP. So $20 was perfect imho)
-1999-2002 'custom'

I wanna say, 4 made in China. 2 made in Vietnam

On Field 5950 Collection
-1992 batterman glued on first part of 1992. wool
-1995 home & away set. debut of navy hat. wool
-2003-2004 silver wahoo outline. wool
-2006 I logo. wool
-2007 silver outline wahoo. poly
-2008 white outline wahoo. poly
-2014 all lighter navy white outline wahoo. poly
-2015 darker navy/red. poly

A nice shot of how the Navy color has changed through the years

Normally I like my mariner hats to be ones they would wear in games but I couldn't pass up these two. My girlfriend got the one on the left and I went with just the compass rose.

Also picked up the Griffey hall of fame patched hat today online. Had to get that...

Thanks for the links. I meant I like wearing hats in the colors they would wear on the field. But...I also didn't know they played in just the compass rose in '97. Anyways....wearing my steel heads hat. This one was hard to find in my size but I love it. So simple and clean.

Back
Top Bottom