Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Minorleagues.com order arrived today. They had just one that they refunded/didn't ship.

Super impressed. All USA made. Even minor leagues and the low crown Cooperstown mlbs.

Wow. Such a huge hat order. Do you wear a hat every day? I wear one for work every day but it's usually the same hat for like 4-6 months until it gets too gross with sweat.

ruckus2115 ruckus2115
I'm probably backlogged a good three years at this point. There is definitely a rotation. I wear hats at the gym and when I'm out and about. None are off limits from sweat and grime. So it's best to have a back up on deck for down the line.

Add in the fact that the NE flag will be on all the current and newest on fields, and one BETTER stock pile
hwl

The Nationals new on fields have hit lids
Washington-Nationals-New-Uniform-Cap-Jersey-2017-590x539.jpg

hwl

hwl

Can't say that I'm a fan. The older DC on field that they used a couple years that that is now retired is 100 times better imho
1-287-Washington-Nationals-MLB-DC-Alternate-Authentic-Onfield-Collection-New-Era-59fifty-5950-Cap-2.jpg

KC and AZ also have new on field designs/colors for the upcoming year
hwl

hwl

The flag on the side will forever make every single on field look like cheap fashion caps.I don't know how else to say it

Here s a side by side with a pirates Cooperstown and an on field. The more muted greenish gold is more accurate dating back to the 70s. They never really wore a bright yellow crowned cap.

The CA Angels cap is a 1993-1996 era Cooperstown classic and it seems like the Detroit Tigers cap dates right to a one year period in 1994 when they had an orange bill.

I should note that minorleagues.com upgraded my shipping to include signature confirmation. So be warned if you all are expecting a package. Check the tracking and make sure you have someone home to sign, if they upgraded it for you.. It may be a cost thing as well since I spent nearly $200. Big thanks to MLMD. Also, all of the MLB on fields have the latest tags, so I'd date them all post 2012-current 2016 era. No old stock this time around

I never thought I would get the Block C Indians cap in either color. So its nice to nearly have a complete set of Indians hats without cost being a huge factor.

Last edited:
Minorleagues.com order arrived today. They had just one that they refunded/didn't ship.

Super impressed. All USA made. Even minor leagues and the low crown Cooperstown mlbs.

that seals the deal, putting an order in when the site is back up.

Is it normal for Minorleauges.com to be down like that? I noticed it last week when I was on my phone and just thought my phone was acting weird.

Well it wasn't a sale for no reason. I did some digging and like another person said here, they were having a moving sale. Most places in their new digs do NOT have sales. This was likely the best we will ever see. Some took advantage. Many did not. I saw a ton of caps left before their site went offline. But who knows. They may be back on sale at some point in time.

Well it wasn't a sale for no reason. I did some digging and like another person said here, they were having a moving sale. Most places in their new digs do NOT have sales. This was likely the best we will ever see. Some took advantage. Many did not. I saw a ton of caps left before their site went offline. But who knows. They may be back on sale at some point in time.

before it went offline da barrel was almost scraped clean anyways.

Back
Top Bottom