Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ did the "NE logo on the side" start in '99? I don't remember...

idk if it started in 99 coulda started before but by 99 it was already there.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ did the "NE logo on the side" start in '99? I don't remember...

idk if it started in 99 coulda started before but by 99 it was already there.

Had to be around this time. During my senior year of high school (2000) I started getting in to the different colored Yankees and I remember only wantingthe ones without the NE on the side.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

Originally Posted by lhg39

Just picked this up

79f2683468628359e5a4693afc5749f8e6609cae.JPG

c2a1614e6031ee443a9116cb0d0a281d8f2552f1.JPG

1413683f44a86b53390dec1b43ca37a82fa5d669.JPG
im feeling this except the back logo....id rather have the mlb logo or mets script...but ill still cop though
Fitted is Sick b, where did you pick this up nice pick ^ boos
pimp.gif

some nice pieces. ill post my pick ups in jersey and in nyc when i return next sunday. CC holla at you son river bear when i walk through them doors.

and can u give me directions on how to get there from 42nd ?

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Fitted is Sick b, where did you pick this up nice pick ^ boos
pimp.gif

Myshirts. I got it at the store, not online yet, but you can call and order over the phone.

Can somebody give me a heads up on pegs? I'm bout 2 send my brother over and would like 2 let em know how it is. Pirces? Cash/credit? Cheaper if u buymore?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Can somebody give me a heads up on pegs? I'm bout 2 send my brother over and would like 2 let em know how it is. Pirces? Cash/credit? Cheaper if u buy more?

They take cash or credit. I was there last Sunday and the full price caps were $28 and they had some sale caps that were 3 for $30, but none of the newerones. I have heard that they give a discount if you pay cash and buy multiple caps, but I did not ask.

Originally Posted by lhg39

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Can somebody give me a heads up on pegs? I'm bout 2 send my brother over and would like 2 let em know how it is. Pirces? Cash/credit? Cheaper if u buy more?

They take cash or credit. I was there last Sunday and the full price caps were $28 and they had some sale caps that were 3 for $30, but none of the newer ones. I have heard that they give a discount if you pay cash and buy multiple caps, but I did not ask.

thanks. im in cali and my brother is visitng nyc so i sent him doen there to get a specific hat i wanted, was kinda surprised they were $28....expected them tobe like these online prices of $35
grin.gif

and they dont ship right?

Originally Posted by air max 87

Yes, yes you are
smh.gif
show this dude months worth of hats, never likes anythin untills it out or gone
smh.gif
I know I might not be your favorite rapper (FABOLOUS) but save me some hats from time to time
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom