Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

20200911_170844.jpg

Passed on the wahoos. I have the all navy one so the only other one I'd cop is the elusive red one. The two tone is cool but wouldn't rock it enough to justify

Hat Heaven restock. Like 4 Wahoo’s

Nice to see him still around. Surprised all are selling out instantly. I guess everything is. Another website had the 97 ws hat for $45. I almost dropped $50 on one hat and then had second thoughts. No time to think and when I went back, it was gone. I’m currently missing a couple. I don’t have the all navy 95 ws hat and I don’t have the all red wahoo

BigDom45 BigDom45 is that more of a mint green? Theygot so close to a green monster green there.

Nice to see him still around. Surprised all are selling out instantly. I guess everything is. Another website had the 97 ws hat for $45. I almost dropped $50 on one hat and then had second thoughts. No time to think and when I went back, it was gone. I’m currently missing a couple. I don’t have the all navy 95 ws hat and I don’t have the all red wahoo

BigDom45 BigDom45 is that more of a mint green? Theygot so close to a green monster green there.
Definitely mint! It's beautiful in person.

scooped this last month , first fitted in a cool min
0F018683-AEF0-4CFF-AF36-55C7B9EFB88C.jpeg
5989CCDB-488E-4624-AAA8-E6104354A356.jpeg
7EABB66F-7CDD-43F4-9DC9-A0B62442A444.jpeg

any1 know a method to getting these lil wrinkles/bubbles out from under a bill ? think I clipped myself by using too much steam to stretch it . if not sall good ima keep rocking it ✊🏽
8AB7878A-A3AB-4427-B657-CCF9D8E46BC0.jpeg

Where did you get this!?!?

When I wear hats with that much space, it falls below my eyebrows. I don't know how people do it.
Personally I like the fit right above my eyebrows sitting pretty low. That’s just how I’ve been used to wearing them all my life. I’m 7 3/8. If I do 1/4 my head would be killing me.

Personally I like the fit right above my eyebrows sitting pretty low. That’s just how I’ve been used to wearing them all my life. I’m 7 3/8. If I do 1/4 my head would be killing me.
I get discomfort when I wear my smaller size but it just looks much better. I wear my smaller size when it is not as hot and if it becomes too uncomfortable I give myself a break by wearing it loosely on top of head. When it is hot and I know my head will get sweaty, I wear my bigger size so that my head can breathe better.

I get discomfort when I wear my smaller size but it just looks much better. I wear my smaller size when it is not as hot and if it becomes too uncomfortable I give myself a break by wearing it loosely on top of head. When it is hot and I know my head will get sweaty, I wear my bigger size so that my head can breathe better.
I won’t lie, it does look better. But most of the time I’m wearing my hat hours at a time. I can’t be wearing down a size that way and I feel like it doesn’t look right on me if I have it higher on my head lol. Just personal preference.

My hat size is 7 3/8 and 90% of the time it fits perfectly to my head. Like 5% of the time it's a little snug and the other 5% it's slightly loose bc New Era sizing is all over the place.

I def can't wear a diff size though. 7 1/4 wouldn't even get on my head at all and 7 1/2 is pretty loose all around. I copped a 7 1/2 from Hatclub awhile back because it was a hat I really wanted and it was too big for me to wear. Gonna eventually shrink it

I won’t lie, it does look better. But most of the time I’m wearing my hat hours at a time. I can’t be wearing down a size that way and I feel like it doesn’t look right on me if I have it higher on my head lol. Just personal preference.
I find that Wool and Wool blends in my smaller size fit better right off the bat and conform to my head much faster. Polyester is almost impossible to stretch.

Last edited:

Same boat with the 3/8's and 1/4's, although the 1/4's I do have I've popped the band in them to make it work.

I recently bought a 3/8 that fits like a 1/2 so I've gotta try to shrink that down somehow.

Same boat with the 3/8's and 1/4's, although the 1/4's I do have I've popped the band in them to make it work.

I recently bought a 3/8 that fits like a 1/2 so I've gotta try to shrink that down somehow.
Yeah that’s the gamble I take ordering online. Some fit perfect for my size and some run bigger. Annoying when you don’t have the leisure of trying them on in person all the time.

Back
Top Bottom