Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

It will eventually. I think that because there’s so many HC / myFitted packs people go for the easy ones. Low key small drops fly under the radar. There’s no way he can keep them from the NE catalog. I think it’s more because all he does are Braves joints.

recent pickup. Glad i got my hands on this for a decent price
7D3E63E7-9FB2-4A75-875A-B8868138A874.jpeg
09149BB3-CE69-4D3D-B0C7-61B610CD5650.jpeg
0393833B-4C13-40E3-BB89-7DEC2A0A38E5.jpeg

and man i ain’t even a Pittsburgh fan
90F529F9-F49A-4252-9964-9A34EDF1ACD1.jpeg

Anyone have info on this dodgers hat Lebron wore to summer league?

Attachments

• A8A125B5-4D64-4DC6-80A5-29173A448301.png
    A8A125B5-4D64-4DC6-80A5-29173A448301.png
    915.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 89DC08EA-6A94-4F5F-A703-0360C1226CCC.png
    89DC08EA-6A94-4F5F-A703-0360C1226CCC.png
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • 19F03DDB-48BB-4F7F-AAA2-0A807086E161.png
    19F03DDB-48BB-4F7F-AAA2-0A807086E161.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
Was just watching ty on ig live and i think he said he's dropping that marniers this weekend

Ima be a little salty when it sells out in seconds

Where has ty been dropping lately? Not like I have a chance. They been popping up on secondary?

kobehead kobehead can’t really help but it DOES NOT appear to be a Dodgers themed patch, or asg. I sort of see a H on the top of that patch. Could be a true custom.

Where has ty been dropping lately? Not like I have a chance. They been popping up on secondary?

kobehead kobehead can’t really help but it DOES NOT appear to be a Dodgers themed patch, or asg. I sort of see a H on the top of that patch. Could be a true custom.
i believe stash1250.com i got his bacon yankee there

man i bet that dude grey bottomz got that cap, aint he a member here :nerd:

I’m evolving. My first dual ‘wrong sided’ patch set of pickups. I don’t hate patches but prefer nothing.

topperzstore coming through great. Paid less for hats shipped from overseas than across state lines. They’re doing something right. But maybe the others are just taking advantage of us.

1F1D9199-1ABE-425C-8230-BB2E7B4EF706.jpeg

Quick break down
Blending of eras ensues.
The most recent twins road two tone with gold trim (they stopped wearing this two tone in 2018 ) with 2020 60 seasons patch. Only their home and alt had the gold trim on their on field when introduced in 2016. So this is my idea of a on field style custom done to near perfection.
-Tonal flag. Grey under. Current batterman style. Chinese POLY. White sweatband. Fuzz levels are super close to USA fabrics. Beyond impressed

90s-2003 Padres (with an inaccurate 2019 50 seasons patch). Although I guess you could perceive this as a tbtc type retro that they could have worn in 2019. But they didn’t wear it them. Not a total oddity
-Tonal flag. Grey under. Flat rectangular batterman. Chinese poly. Black sweatband. Solid fuzz.

1934 cooperstown style white sox cap in current sox colors. Instead of navy and green under, this is black with grey under.
-Tonal flag. Black sweatband. Chinese WOOL. Double border junk batterman.

1935 cooperstown style tigers cap. Logo is pretty close. It shouldn’t be raised.
-Tonal flag. Bangladesh WOOL. Double border junk batterman. White sweatband. Bangladesh clearly inferior here.
Overall. Got quite lucky with the Chinese made caps.

I’m evolving. My first dual ‘wrong sided’ patch set of pickups. I don’t hate patches but prefer nothing.

topperzstore coming through great. Paid less for hats shipped from overseas than across state lines. They’re doing something right. But maybe the others are just taking advantage of us.

1F1D9199-1ABE-425C-8230-BB2E7B4EF706.jpeg

Quick break down
Blending of eras ensues.
The most recent twins road two tone with gold trim (they stopped wearing this two tone in 2018 ) with 2020 60 seasons patch. Only their home and alt had the gold trim on their on field when introduced in 2016. So this is my idea of a on field style custom done to near perfection.
-Tonal flag. Grey under. Current batterman style. Chinese POLY. White sweatband. Fuzz levels are super close to USA fabrics. Beyond impressed

90s-2003 Padres (with an inaccurate 2019 50 seasons patch). Although I guess you could perceive this as a tbtc type retro that they could have worn in 2019. But they didn’t wear it them. Not a total oddity
-Tonal flag. Grey under. Flat rectangular batterman. Chinese poly. Black sweatband. Solid fuzz.

1934 cooperstown style white sox cap in current sox colors. Instead of navy and green under, this is black with grey under.
-Tonal flag. Black sweatband. Chinese WOOL. Double border junk batterman.

1935 cooperstown style tigers cap. Logo is pretty close. It shouldn’t be raised.
-Tonal flag. Bangladesh WOOL. Double border junk batterman. White sweatband. Bangladesh clearly inferior here.
Overall. Got quite lucky with the Chinese made caps.

Topperz is in my top 3 stores to buy from. My only gripe is once in a blue their Made in China hats fit tight but that's new eras fault so I can't knock them for that. They make a lot of gray and green UV stuff but occasionally throw in some customs as well

Anyone going for that FOG F/W drop tomorrow? want to know if its 10 a.m. EST or PST.

and what online site(s) sell the west coast exclusive?

Good looks!

Thanks so much, this helps a lot. Definitely was not going through HatClub. :lol:

The other one I want is the west coast exclusive (Dodgers colourway with the patch) any leads to that post here also.

The Dodgers championship one is the only one I'd consider. The green with orange brim is fire too but not for $70

When did HC start misspelling titles and descriptions? Bot deterrent?

they had a huge drop of what looked like extras or stragglers yesterday. Almost a full page of new arrivals that never made any email lists. Are they back to shock dropping?

I used to be able to quickly find a new release easier by searching a team nickname than by looking through new arrivals or fitteds and then sorting by new arrivals. What’s the method now?

neweracap looks to be getting the FOG RELEASE too. Unknown on the time

Back
Top Bottom