Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I need a gray and purple Chicago fitted...
nerd.gif

2w66xhu.png
Where is this from?

And what's wrong with new era? Hating on the custom shops taking their shine?
laugh.gif

i think capcity... ive had it for like 2 years tho

yea the blackhawks prym got is from peg like 2 years ago i had it too but it ran small so i sold mines

smh.gif
New Era got back to me and said no, politely....and the local haunts, it has fallen on deaf ears...most of the major streetwears didn't here back from
smh.gif

pimp.gif
Vault liked a riddler colorway and may see that soon with some ideas for signs in store...The bayshore brawlers like the caps...Old Crow speed show is init to
pimp.gif

if any of YOU want to work with...please pm (i still think some are sellers and a few sell outs)

http://www.icyuod.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Zachattack32

Is anyone going to make some custom nationals fitteds in other team colors?
I mean, it's bad enough 3% of the people here have AIDS, so can we at least get some fitteds please?
ohwell.gif

i was watching "Baldwin Hills" last night and somebody was rocking a nationals fitted in some bright colors, so there has to be some customs outthere.

sorry dudes.. about the lack of customs updates.

what Bill Gander said is true. our shipments have been getting delayed over and over again as well.

just got back from my honeymoon with the wife and so the updates should be flowing along again.

We had a lot of cool things for '09, but so far it seems its going to get delayed in seeing day light. Next week will be a better one promise.

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

sorry dudes.. about the lack of customs updates.

what Bill Gander said is true. our shipments have been getting delayed over and over again as well.

just got back from my honeymoon with the wife and so the updates should be flowing along again.

We had a lot of cool things for '09, but so far it seems its going to get delayed in seeing day light. Next week will be a better one promise.
thanks for letting us kno wuts goin on. Only upside is that its kept more money in my pocket lmao.

Anderllecth congrats on marriage and honeymoon
glasses.gif

looking forward to some heat
pimp.gif
and check your pm

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by Fabogus

anyone have any coupon codes for ecapcity? id even settle for free shipping.

.....yeah right
laugh.gif

The reason we don't coupon codes as often is becuase we don't want to belittle our own product by sellin it at cheaper prices all the time, we offercoupon codes from time to time, maybe not as often as yall like, and we apologize for that, but if you have 100+ to spend on Nike proucts then 35 + on a hatshouldn't be an issue, if it is then maybe your focus should be on something else
grin.gif
we try and provide the best possible hats, for what ever it may be.

^ That sucks but given we're in the middle of a NE custom drought the moment something hot drops combined with a matching shoe release, you just can'tsleep on it.

Back
Top Bottom