Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I like how myshirts is bringing custom fitteds with grey underbrims more. Guess they see how we all fiend for em (for reasons which I myself still dont fullyunderstand).

^Are You Referring To That New Royal Cubs Joint? I Can't Tell If The Underbrim On That One Is Grey Or Metallic Silver
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Buffalo's getting a fitted love lately with CC Sabres and MyShirtsBisons...No one touches Buffalo Braves except NE store and those are
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Buffalo's getting a fitted love lately with CC Sabres and MyShirts Bisons...No one touches Buffalo Braves except NE store and those are
grin.gif

Kinda ironic that NE headquaters are in Buffalo, youd figure theyd have some Better custom, but smh, that makes too much sense
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^yea you right those old fitteds do seem boxy. Im thinking of taking a few of mine to flag ship store to get it reshaped with the machine.
Now That There Isn't Such A Bad Idea..... The Thought Had Crossed My Mind But I'm WonderingHow The Older Stitching Will Have Held Up Over Time?

I didnt think of that. The old ones I got dont fit anyway so I ll eventually risk it cuz its either risk ripping it or having a fitted on display that I ll never be able to wear.
I don't think its a risk because i had took atleast 4-5 old NE fitteds to get them stretch and so far i didnt get a rip in them.. Plus whenthey do the stretching on the caps, its only go one or two sizes up

I need a NE fitted that matches the black/pink yeezy's.
Preferably an all black white sox NE with a pink sox logo.
someone steer me in the right direction.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Buffalo's getting a fitted love lately with CC Sabres and MyShirts Bisons...No one touches Buffalo Braves except NE store and those are
grin.gif

Kinda ironic that NE headquaters are in Buffalo, youd figure theyd have some Better custom, but smh, that makes too much sense
eek.gif
laugh.gif
someone from NE isgonna come see you one day like
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

^yea you right those old fitteds do seem boxy. Im thinking of taking a few of mine to flag ship store to get it reshaped with the machine.
Now That There Isn't Such A Bad Idea..... The Thought Had Crossed My Mind But I'm WonderingHow The Older Stitching Will Have Held Up Over Time?

I didnt think of that. The old ones I got dont fit anyway so I ll eventually risk it cuz its either risk ripping it or having a fitted on display that I ll never be able to wear.
I don't think its a risk because i had took atleast 4-5 old NE fitteds to get them stretch and so far i didnt get a rip in them.. Plus when they do the stretching on the caps, its only go one or two sizes up
well Ive never taken a vintage like the ones youre posting up but Ive taken a few grey underbrim onfields and they okay. Thats wut Im wonderingabout how would the stretch machine react to vintage pre 5950 fitteds. I know about the sizing thats why I try buyin 7 1/4 if I cant get my hands on a 3/8.

^Are You Referring To That New Royal Cubs Joint? I Can't Tell If The Underbrim On That One Is Grey Or Metallic Silver
nerd.gif
yea and the black/red cubs. It says in the description they wrote that the underbrim is grey.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Someone Should Have Steered You Away From Those Ugly @sss Yeezy's
sick.gif
...... Sad Is The Day When Cats Are BEASTING Over A Black And Pink Shoe.... IMO These Joints Should Be Left ToThe Birds
eyes.gif

Orf- I Didn't Catch That Part Of The Description On The Black/Red Joint....I Wish They Had Added This Detail To TheRoyal Colorways Description As Well Cuz I Still Can't Tell If The Underbrim Is Silver Or Grey
nerd.gif

sick.gif
...... Sad Is The Day When Cats Are BEASTING Over A Black And Pink Shoe.... IMO These Joints Should Be Left To The Birds
eyes.gif

Orf- I Didn't Catch That Part Of The Description On The Black/Red Joint....I Wish They Had Added This Detail To The Royal Colorways Description As Well Cuz I Still Can't Tell If The Underbrim Is Silver Or Grey
nerd.gif
The Black and Royal Cubs has a classic light grey under. FYI.

and yes... them Yeezys are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and they are not worth $200+ MSRP.

Icy... those Bullies are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Loving the NBA NE's guys... Nice.

sick.gif
...... Sad Is The Day When Cats Are BEASTING Over A Black And Pink Shoe.... IMO These Joints Should Be Left To The Birds
eyes.gif

Orf- I Didn't Catch That Part Of The Description On The Black/Red Joint....I Wish They Had Added This Detail To The Royal Colorways Description As Well Cuz I Still Can't Tell If The Underbrim Is Silver Or Grey
nerd.gif
It says it right there in the last line of the paragraph that they wrote. Its def grey.

so.. lemme get this straight... Cali caps aren't in stock IN store either? I find that hard to believe... If someonecould check for me when they're in there one day that'd be appreciated to the max

M!ke

They're not in stock, I hit cc once a week and haven't seen them for months.

Don't know what's hard to believe. Most of their orders are from La.

sick.gif
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
It says it right there in the last line of the paragraph that they wrote. Its def grey.

I Can Assure You This Change Was Made Because Of This Thread
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

They're not in stock, I hit cc once a week and haven't seen them for months.

Don't know what's hard to believe. Most of their orders are from La.
Oh alright, thanks for clearing that up homie. Just figured that since they have a few sizes availableonline there'd be atleast a slightly bigger selection in store. None the less, ya'll need to re-up!
smokin.gif

M!ke

sick.gif
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

I Can Assure You This Change Was Made Because Of This Thread
wink.gif
nerd.gif

no it wasnt it was there before you even asked thats why I made a comment giving props to myshirts for doing it lol.

Went Over To The PO To Pickup Some Long Awaited Arrivals
pimp.gif
... Had Stuff Just Stackin Up Over There After Being Out Of Town
laugh.gif

*Good Looks To [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NostrandAve[/color] For This Cap
pimp.gif
.... I Need One More Of These If Anyone'sMaking A Flagship Run Anytime Soon
nerd.gif

*This Joint(Green Underbrim) Is A 3/8th's...... I Need A 1/4
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CHICAGO SPORTS[/color] >______

Wheres the wool blackhawks from??

I cant find my Navy/Silver g'town frmo myshirts
mad.gif

Gucci braves, Black/neon tigers, Mariners for blue/neon griffs

99qtsz.jpg

sick.gif
eyes.gif
I didn't ask you for you opinion on the Yeezy's
eyes.gif

I just came in here asking for help on where to find a fitted to match. What's wrong with that?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

^Damn Son You Mad?
laugh.gif
........ There Aint Nothing Wrong With That.... Just Like There Aint Nothing Wrong With Me Stating My Opinion.... Now Carry On

Back
Top Bottom