Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Good looking out Thunder! Just picked these up at my parents. Just wished pegs had the orange sharks in my size. 2 more hats on their way from anotherNT'er. Damn gotta slow down...

^You And Me Both
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

Good looking out Thunder! Just picked these up at my parents. Just wished pegs had the orange sharks in my size. 2 more hats on their way from another NT'er. Damn gotta slow down...

What color is that SHARKS fitted ???

yeah the yankess is old but i just picked it up, really liked the brown pinstripe version, finally tracked it down a 7 1/2 but it fits like a 3/8
smh.gif

and since it covered in patches i cant stretch it at the shop, anybody ever just break the plastic sizer in the back? pics?

and murrayyyy whats on deck??
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanflight510

dont be a menace wrote:
that cubs is sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif

now i just need another coupon from em
pickups. stussy was $14
and ventured into san jose that day as well and found these sharks. the denim joint was ill but only 2 small sizes left
109350efe72d5a69036351baf3065c464537bec.jpg
where in san jose? what store?

Its at eastridge mall. Touchdown n shirtique both have em

I like that cubs. yea I switch fitteds sometimes too. (sometimes even the whole outfit). I call it a double fitter.

icyuod wrote:
and murrayyyy whats on deck??
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Assuming NE is shipping on time(I gave 13 weeks lead time on the hats so I hope so)...This is the schedule thru July 1st

Turq/Black package 5-22 (MON, HOU, CUBS, TOR) One of the first hats we did reversed. Still get calls about that hat.
White/black/red package 5-22 (CIN, UNLV, CWS....4th logo under NE approval so won't ship) Not my fav but worth a shot
Road package II 5-22 (BOS, CLE, DET, AZ, CIN, NYM) if you remember the 1st package the same style, had to be redone with #'s the first time did
Black Lime package 5-29 (CIN, BOS, ATL, PHI) another rehash. Not earth shattering here.
Black Cloud package 6-15 (PIT, CIN, LAD, NYY, BRK, SF, ATL, CWS) First time I had a hat done overseas, want to see the how this works out.
UNLV package 6-15 (Thanks Lids) Maybe 8 different styles.
Blue/white/black/gold package 6-22 (CHI, MIL, PHI, TOR) Finally a hat that looks like something I do.
Graphite/ Black II 6-25 (CIN, ANA, BOS, CUBS) Slight twist on the 2nd set. Another package that sold well.

Finally got a CD with some different logos on it so I've been checking it out this weekend. Should give me some good fillers for this fall since Ihaven't seen too many people using these tapes.

Originally Posted by DaShoeKid23

Hey AIRMAX whats planned for the safety orange 95s????
Well we got 1 on ice and 1 comin in. 1st is pretty nice, henzo seen it, of course hes gonna saw we dont show him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Wheres the wool blackhawks from??

I cant find my Navy/Silver g'town frmo myshirts
mad.gif

Gucci braves, Black/neon tigers, Mariners for blue/neon griffs

99qtsz.jpg
Can I see a better pic of that Mariners? Or is that from CC?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
correct me if im wrong but i believe its from PEG. They been holding that for a min too.
I think i just let the cat out of the bag........lol

Originally Posted by egaroc1

correct me if im wrong but i believe its from PEG. They been holding that for a min too.
It's not and the cat is not out of the bag.

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by egaroc1

It's not and the cat is not out of the bag.

[Tyrone]I stand corrected[Tyrone]
embarassed.gif

I was thinking that there was a similiar mariners fitted for the volts/royals about 3 months ago in Peg. It was near the top row furthest from the door whenyou come in.

Originally Posted by icyuod

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Murrayyy

Hopefully, I got 133 different hats ordered already. waiting on art on 8 right now(for 9/2 and 9/23) and and 7 I have to make the PO for tomorrow(just littleaddition hats to weeks that have low totals and don't go with sets). Don't worry, I'll put up pics and continue to hear what garbage it is.
laugh.gif
No website update(still being worked on) but they are exploring usingAmazon for it(sorry but I hate putting them on Ebay).

True Blue. What'd u wear with that teal/silver cubs, i have that to but have no idea what to rock with it.

All the hats I posted are from CC.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ air max.. I DID see the safety orange joint.. Its a sF giants.. As for someother joints
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom