Post your NFL playoff predictions. Vol Jason Garrett not allowed.

Bengals need to stick to the run. That's the key to them winning. Their oline is built for it

Wild Card

Eagles over Saints
nerd.gif

Niners over Packers

Bengals over Chargers

Chiefs over Colts

Divisional

49ers over Seahawks

Panthers over Eagles

Patriots over Bengals

Broncos over Chiefs

Conference Championships

49ers over Panthers

Patriots over Broncos

Super Bowl

49ers over Patriots
this. The superbowl that woulda been if we didnt have that nasty lose vs giants smh

And to make things even more cray is that we will win in Giant's Home!

Last edited:
Wild Card Round
5. Chiefs beat 4. Colts
3. Bengals beat 6. Chargers
5. 49ers beat 4. Packers
3. Eagles beat 6. Saints

Divisional Round
1. Broncos beat 5. Chiefs
3. Bengals beat 2. Patriots
1. Seahawks beat 5. 49ers
2. Panthers beat 3. Eagles

Conference Championship
1. Broncos beat 3. Bengals
1. Seahawks beat 2. Panthers

Super Bowl 48
Broncos 38 Seahawks 27

There is no way that if Manning faces the Seahawks, he puts up 38 points.

Got a feeling in my gut that this is Phillip Rivers year... They can def win this week and go into Denver and finesse Peyton like everybody does in the playoffs.

We gonna crush Philly in Philly but after that it's Seattle in Seattle :smh: :smh: :smh: I need Ingram to come alive this post season :lol:

Would love to see RIvers in the big game, but just not this year. If they deserve it then so be it, but that Chargers team leaves a lot to be desired.

No hate but what makes people think the saints got a good shot to win in Philly.

If it was in the superdome yes, but low 20's on a Saturday night against a team that historically struggles on the road. I mean to have to get your first road playoff win eventually but I just don't see it Saturday night. Ill eat crow if I'm wrong but saints eagles is the most for sure game picking the winner wise imo.

No hate but what makes people think the saints got a good shot to win in Philly.

If it was in the superdome yes, but low 20's on a Saturday night against a team that historically struggles on the road. I mean to have to get your first road playoff win eventually but I just don't see it Saturday night. Ill eat crow if I'm wrong but saints eagles is the most for sure game picking the winner wise imo.

Philly at home

Debatable. They had that home game losing streak but I think that weather has a negative effect on a dome team. If New Orleans can get some touchdowns on the board early though, it could change everything.

Debatable. They had that home game losing streak but I think that weather has a negative effect on a dome team. If New Orleans can get some touchdowns on the board early though, it could change everything.

They hadn't won in Philly in a year+

We won 3 of 8 on the road not amazing but better than what people credit us for. Two losses came from great QBs (Brady, Cam) playing like great QBs on the final drives of the game.

If the weather bad we have 4 RBs to carry the load and still got Brees in the back pocket as oppose to Kolb.

We'll see. They had that New England game won. Carolina as well. One stop and there the 2 seed.

My gripe with the saints is that its not just against the good teams. They've struggled against the rams, and jets and just play different to me on the road. Its been a recurring thing with them though over the years. Not discrediting them because they have won something over that time period.

We'll see sat night though. Regardless of road struggles I would picked them to light Dallas up had that been the 3 vs 6 matchup

Saints have never won a road playoff game, Super Bowl was neutral...Eagles

Chiefs finished the regular season 2-5, they'll finish the entire season 2-6...Colts

Chargers haven't won a road playoff game since '94. Bengals haven't any playoff game since '91...Chargers

49ers are better than they the first meeting in week 1, Packers are not...49ers

Chargers punched the Broncos in the mouth a few weeks ago, the broncos will punch back this time...Broncos

Colts averaged 122 rush ypg in the last 3 games. Patriots give up 147 rush ypg AT HOME...Colts

Chip Kelly offenses struggle mightily against physical defenses. They don't get any more physical than Carolina...Panthers

Seattle's offense has been abysmal lately but has been masked by strong defensive play that causes turnovers. 49ers haven't turned the ball over the last three games...49ers

Broncos offense will be too much for Luck and his boys...Broncos

Panthers defense edges 49ers slightly. 49ers offense edges Panthers offense greatly...49ers

Super Bowl will come down to which team can get a stop when they need it...49ers

They've been so floppy in the playoffs I totally forgot about that. A healthy dosage of Billy Volek and Michael Turner with a dash of Darren Sproles. Talk about an embarrassment of riches, those Charger squads were insanely talented.

They've been so floppy in the playoffs I totally forgot about that. A healthy dosage of Billy Volek and Michael Turner with a dash of Darren Sproles. Talk about an embarrassment of riches, those Charger squads were insanely talented.

You ain't lighting, we had a lengthy discussion on those teams a few weeks back in one of the WIR threads.

So much talent wasted in those few seasons.

Saints are a different team on the road but I think Phila sucks. They struggled to get by a backup QB and the worst defense in the league. NO defense is not bad at all. Phila isn't a good team to me. Plus they have lost a lot of home games in the last two seasons.

(Wildcard)

Ind over KC
CIN over SD
GB over SF
PHI over NO

(Divisional Round)

Den over CIN
NE over IND
Sea over SF
PHI over CAR

(Conference Championship)

Den over NE
PHI over Sea

(Super Bowl)

Den over PHI

Peyton Manning SBMVP

Anybody can win it this year.

Except the Colts...they definitely ain't winning it.

although I picked them simply because I don't wanna have my Eagles blinders on, I could easily see the Panthers being knocked out in their first game. Their defense may be great in the front 7 but that secondary is suspect and their offense is REALLY not very good, worst receiving core in the playoffs by far especially if Smitty is out.

Back
Top Bottom