Post your NFL playoff predictions. Vol Jason Garrett not allowed.

SO torn on picking the SF/GB game..mind wants SF to win, as I think they'd beat SEA which would allow us to get the NFCCG at home for the first time ever if we handle business in the 2nd round. Heart says Rodgers gonna go OFF on Sunday. Need some time on that one.

Nonetheless...

KC over IND
PHI over NO
CIN over SD

SEA over GB or SF over SEA
NE over CIN
CAR over PHI
DEN over KC...again.

I'll stop here for now.

Last edited:
Got a feeling in my gut that this is Phillip Rivers year... They can def win this week and go into Denver and finesse Peyton like everybody does in the playoffs.

We gonna crush Philly in Philly but after that it's Seattle in Seattle :smh: :smh: :smh: I need Ingram to come alive this post season :lol:
Wrong. Everyone picking the saints at the linc has failed.

although I picked them simply because I don't wanna have my Eagles blinders on, I could easily see the Panthers being knocked out in their first game. Their defense may be great in the front 7 but that secondary is suspect and their offense is REALLY not very good, worst receiving core in the playoffs by far especially if Smitty is out.

Good D goes a lot further in the playoffs than good O. Nd a dominant game changing D goes even further.

With that said the panthers are balanced. Best D in the league, nd they do enough on offense to win.

Eagles have by far the worse D in these playoffs. But they do enough to win, nd the offense helps them.

All in all, the panthers D probably gonna take them further than philly this season.

Can people tell me why they're picking NE? I don't hate the team, they seem to love laying down for my Giants when it matters. I've seen a lot of NE this year and ****. Defense is one of the worst. Offense has no stars. Don't talk to me about the drunken little white QB running around hoping to be Wes Welker. Maybe because the AFC is that pathetic? I seriously, don't know what's appealing about this team to go to the SB.

wow . the hate is strong with this one

although I picked them simply because I don't wanna have my Eagles blinders on, I could easily see the Panthers being knocked out in their first game. Their defense may be great in the front 7 but that secondary is suspect and their offense is REALLY not very good, worst receiving core in the playoffs by far especially if Smitty is out.

I look at it like; I am happy we are here and anything else is icing on the cake but if we can get past the Saints, I actually feel really good about our chances against the Panthers

I look at it like; I am happy we are here and anything else is icing on the cake but if we can get past the Saints, I actually feel really good about our chances against the Panthers

Not gonna front...I don't like the thought of Desean going up against our secondary, given how we defended Mike Wallace, Vincent Jackson (the second game), and how we also came very close to getting burned multiple times by Tavon Austin earlier this season.

Still have visions of Shady shaking Drayton, TD, and Mitchell (I think) in the preseason :smh: . Our back 4 will have to hold your WR corps at bay long enough for the rush to get to Foles (much like how we did against ATL), but Chip's tempo could keep our defense at bay to a degree.

On offense, Smitty's presence will def. make it a bit easier for Ginn, LaFell, and Hixon to at least be serviceable, cause they all looked horrible without 89 on Sunday. Olsen's been playing well, and I think that would continue. But it would come down to our run game against your 10th ranked run D, IMO. Will Stew be able to play, and if so, how healthy will he be? Will Mike Shula allow Tolbert pound the rock? Does Williams continue to make his presence felt (most notably in the screen game)? That and Cam's impact with his legs would go a long way to deciding the outcome of this potential game.

I think it would be a really good one, should it come to pass. Here's to y'all beating NO on Saturday. :nthat:

Good D goes a lot further in the playoffs than good O. Nd a dominant game changing D goes even further.

With that said the panthers are balanced. Best D in the league, nd they do enough on offense to win.

Eagles have by far the worse D in these playoffs. But they do enough to win, nd the offense helps them.

All in all, the panthers D probably gonna take them further than philly this season.

I think it all depends on the team, San Fran put points on the board last year to get to the super bowl. as did the Ravens. This isn't the old NFL, you really gotta put 25+ up to feel somewhat secure with a victory.

Can people tell me why they're picking NE? I don't hate the team, they seem to love laying down for my Giants when it matters. I've seen a lot of NE this year and ****. Defense is one of the worst. Offense has no stars. Don't talk to me about the drunken little white QB running around hoping to be Wes Welker. Maybe because the AFC is that pathetic? I seriously, don't know what's appealing about this team to go to the SB.

wow . the hate is strong with this one

What? As a Giants fan, why would I hate the Patriots? We beat the Pats when it matters. I love BB and have nothing but respect for TB. The team has no talent. No WR or TEs. RBs are okay. Defense is empty and sad. I seriously do not understand how so many people are picking them. Like I said, I guess maybe because the AFC is weak. Denver should win but maybe they won't. Cincy's defense is serious but Dalton sucks. Chargers are a joke. I have no faith in KC. I like Luck but I don't think that team has enough to win. I guess win the AFC is that weak and people think Peyton can't do it in the cold, you go to BB and TB.

So many people in here picking their teams to win it all. You can tell who hasn't been in the playoffs in a while. Fans picking their team to win it all :lol:

same here, my thoughts were about any opponent the Panthers face not just Philly but lets not get ahead of ourselves

I think it all depends on the team, San Fran put points on the board last year to get to the super bowl. as did the Ravens. This isn't the old NFL, you really gotta put 25+ up to feel somewhat secure with a victory.

Yea I feel you on that. Good point.

Nd if y'all get out ahead quick, Carolina would have a hard time catching up.

I think the saints play better at the linc than people will give them credit for. I for see a bunch of touchdowns nd long plays. From both teams

Yea I feel you on that. Good point.

Nd if y'all get out ahead quick, Carolina would have a hard time catching up.

I think the saints play better at the linc than people will give them credit for. I for see a bunch of touchdowns nd long plays. From both teams

weather won't be the factor people are making it out to be, it'll just be cold not snowy or wet so if the Saints can't overcome it it's simply a mental thing with them. I fear Jimmy Graham going off more than anything else though :x

Last edited:
Buc Em just blessed your team as sure bets to win the SB now
laugh.gif

beat me to it. repped
laugh.gif

hahaha true, thanks buc em

where'd that loud and annoying saints fan from earlier this year go? dude went ghost after they got Brady'd back in week 6 :lol:

Lies... U can't be a Pats fan b/c any Pats fan will tell u that was a crazy game. Two of the greatest all time battled it out BUT don't act like Brady didn't get demolished in the dome :pimp:

The only ugly loss we had this year was in Seattle but it's been a lot of ugly losses for teams when they go up there :lol:

Then there's that Rams loss, but we never beat the Rams :smh:

where'd that loud and annoying saints fan from earlier this year go? dude went ghost after they got Brady'd back in week 6 :lol:

Lies... U can't be a Pats fan b/c any Pats fan will tell u that was a crazy game. Two of the greatest all time battled it out BUT don't act like Brady didn't get demolished in the dome :pimp:

the only one that got demolished in that game was jimmy graham, bruh.

game was in NE, too. not the dome :lol:

Last edited:
the only one that got demolished in that game was jimmy graham, bruh.

game was in NE, too. not the dome :lol:

I compared two different games up there but u missed that I see... U just become a Pats fan this year? :lol:

:lol:

did we play twice this year? i clearly said week 6...what other week did we need to compare? no one cares about two or three years ago.

sit down :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom