Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I have no idea what they are but I know what they appear to be. The pics were lifted directly from NASA's database via FTP. Their directory is/was open. Its a storage of photos BEFORE they are photoshopped and released to the public, and a few of them have some interesting stuff in them. The pics are in spoilers cuz theyre huge, resizing them will take away from what's pictured. Seeing the detail is awesome.
The fact that the 'unidentified object' is flying/falling through the Earth's mesosphere legitimately eliminates the possibility that it was created by humans. It could possibly be a satellite, but I've never seen one that even remotely looks like the figure from those pictures.

From the photos, the object is shown passing through the mesosphere, which means that it could have possibly came from even higher up, maybe even from beyond the exosphere...

nerd.gif

I have no idea what they are but I know what they appear to be. The pics were lifted directly from NASA's database via FTP. Their directory is/was open. Its a storage of photos BEFORE they are photoshopped and released to the public, and a few of them have some interesting stuff in them. The pics are in spoilers cuz theyre huge, resizing them will take away from what's pictured. Seeing the detail is awesome.
The fact that the 'unidentified object' is flying/falling through the Earth's mesosphere legitimately eliminates the possibility that it was created by humans. It could possibly be a satellite, but I've never seen one that even remotely looks like the figure from those pictures.

From the photos, the object is shown passing through the mesosphere, which means that it could have possibly came from even higher up, maybe even from beyond the exosphere...

nerd.gif

It's crazy you say cancerous things go into foods....

You guys ever have fast food, and had a bad tasting fry, or burger, etc? I know I have.

Do you think that is what contains cancer?

eek.gif

It's crazy you say cancerous things go into foods....

You guys ever have fast food, and had a bad tasting fry, or burger, etc? I know I have.

Do you think that is what contains cancer?

eek.gif

^Well as an organic chemist I know that french fries have acrylamide in em which is bad for u .. and grilled or burnt meat have polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons such as benzo[a]pyrene and benzo[c] phenanthrene that get in your DNA and can cause mutations leading to cancer... wikipedia it up and see for yourself.

^Well as an organic chemist I know that french fries have acrylamide in em which is bad for u .. and grilled or burnt meat have polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons such as benzo[a]pyrene and benzo[c] phenanthrene that get in your DNA and can cause mutations leading to cancer... wikipedia it up and see for yourself.

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Yeah man I'm about to. @#!$*%* ridiculous though SMH

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Yeah man I'm about to. @#!$*%* ridiculous though SMH

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif

Exactly. I've never seen a man made vehicle look the way those do and be able to fly through space. And its not surprising that these pics don't make it to tv. I'm looking for more.

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif

Exactly. I've never seen a man made vehicle look the way those do and be able to fly through space. And its not surprising that these pics don't make it to tv. I'm looking for more.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by supahoopa

I wonder if people can be original anymore ?
microwave ovens are cancerous 

people back in the day were smarter than we think
This isn't a theory
ohwell.gif

late pass.. my bad..
does it make the food cancerous because that's what i was thinking..

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by supahoopa

I wonder if people can be original anymore ?
microwave ovens are cancerous 

people back in the day were smarter than we think
This isn't a theory
ohwell.gif

late pass.. my bad..
does it make the food cancerous because that's what i was thinking..

Originally Posted by Jay02

Obama just sketch's me out. I dont know what but there is something about him we dont know, in a bad way.

Why is his first name one letter away from the biggest terrorist in the world who we just killed. Why is his middle name the same last name as the dictating genocidal Iraqi leader that was just executed. The two most important people we just killed were Muslim. Why is Obama Muslim. We are at war with muslim extremisists. Why was the excuse to vote for a muslim president that he is black. Obama is not black. I dont care what you say. Why did it take 3 years for him to prove he was from America. Why didnt he have to show his birth certificate when he was RUNNING for President like everyone else. Why did Obamas, oops I mean Osamas body get dropped into the Ocean where it could never, ever, ever be seen again. O cause its Muslim tradition? Lol wut.

For the record all these, thoughts of mine came up when I was watching the "Killing Osama Mission" on the Discovery channel the other night. Why did the story not add up. Why did Osama go TO the bullets and not away from them. Why was most of the show just talking about how good Obama is. Why are we being brainwashed that he has the most swag, when he's the sketchiest.

I dont trust this man.
*applauds*
pimp.gif

Obama just sketch's me out. I dont know what but there is something about him we dont know, in a bad way.

Why is his first name one letter away from the biggest terrorist in the world who we just killed. Why is his middle name the same last name as the dictating genocidal Iraqi leader that was just executed. The two most important people we just killed were Muslim. Why is Obama Muslim. We are at war with muslim extremisists. Why was the excuse to vote for a muslim president that he is black. Obama is not black. I dont care what you say. Why did it take 3 years for him to prove he was from America. Why didnt he have to show his birth certificate when he was RUNNING for President like everyone else. Why did Obamas, oops I mean Osamas body get dropped into the Ocean where it could never, ever, ever be seen again. O cause its Muslim tradition? Lol wut.

For the record all these, thoughts of mine came up when I was watching the "Killing Osama Mission" on the Discovery channel the other night. Why did the story not add up. Why did Osama go TO the bullets and not away from them. Why was most of the show just talking about how good Obama is. Why are we being brainwashed that he has the most swag, when he's the sketchiest.

I dont trust this man.
*applauds*
pimp.gif

I just want to comment that this thread has been very eye-opening.

Schift and FOG posting about people's nature earlier in the thread was very
pimp.gif

I just want to propose something to you guys:

It's very very east for us to say all these things about the government, the NWO, the illuminati but we say all these things just to say them....none of us will ever do anything about them and all the abuses they have done to us and all the people around the world. Although we have these firm "conspiracy" beliefs...we are so comfortable in the position we are in...we won't rebel unless everyone rebels with us.

I think those individuals throughout history who have stumbled upon some secret knowledge about the government or even just a force that is oppressing us behind the scenes and has made some attempt to stand up for us are the real heroes of history. Most of these people we wont ever know their names. These people knew the repercussions of knowing something and still tried to do something about it...whether they were doused with gasoline, pushed off a cliff, assassinated, injected...whatever.

So do we get mad because we feel that the wool has been pulled over our eyes, or do we appreciated that we can still find peace the world that we live in today.

Something I want to share with you guys is that I think hatred, anger, fear are emotional diseases of the highest order. If you let them fester inside yourself they will do more harm to you than cancer and aids could ever do. And when your life is over and you come to realize how much of what you thought you knew was only a fraction of what truly was going on....that will be your test if you should move on to a higher plane of existence or come back down to earth for another try at it (reincarnation). If your able to just let go of how much you've been deceived, or how much people have hurt you behind the scenes in your life your gonna move on to something better.

This is why I believe we are facing overpopulation. People are deceiving one another in this life which fosters resentment, and hate so that when they come to the crossroads in life or in death and they choose to hold onto those negative feelings, they fail...and have to repeat the cycle of earthly life until they get it right and can ascend.

The life we live in right now is our heaven and hell. We gotta take the good with the bad. Surround yourself with good people and continue to help each other so that when you do happen to die you leave this existence happy and can move on to something better.

I just want to comment that this thread has been very eye-opening.

Schift and FOG posting about people's nature earlier in the thread was very
pimp.gif

I just want to propose something to you guys:

It's very very east for us to say all these things about the government, the NWO, the illuminati but we say all these things just to say them....none of us will ever do anything about them and all the abuses they have done to us and all the people around the world. Although we have these firm "conspiracy" beliefs...we are so comfortable in the position we are in...we won't rebel unless everyone rebels with us.

I think those individuals throughout history who have stumbled upon some secret knowledge about the government or even just a force that is oppressing us behind the scenes and has made some attempt to stand up for us are the real heroes of history. Most of these people we wont ever know their names. These people knew the repercussions of knowing something and still tried to do something about it...whether they were doused with gasoline, pushed off a cliff, assassinated, injected...whatever.

So do we get mad because we feel that the wool has been pulled over our eyes, or do we appreciated that we can still find peace the world that we live in today.

Something I want to share with you guys is that I think hatred, anger, fear are emotional diseases of the highest order. If you let them fester inside yourself they will do more harm to you than cancer and aids could ever do. And when your life is over and you come to realize how much of what you thought you knew was only a fraction of what truly was going on....that will be your test if you should move on to a higher plane of existence or come back down to earth for another try at it (reincarnation). If your able to just let go of how much you've been deceived, or how much people have hurt you behind the scenes in your life your gonna move on to something better.

This is why I believe we are facing overpopulation. People are deceiving one another in this life which fosters resentment, and hate so that when they come to the crossroads in life or in death and they choose to hold onto those negative feelings, they fail...and have to repeat the cycle of earthly life until they get it right and can ascend.

The life we live in right now is our heaven and hell. We gotta take the good with the bad. Surround yourself with good people and continue to help each other so that when you do happen to die you leave this existence happy and can move on to something better.

a few from me, and it may have been posted in this thread already...

It isn't brand new, and i'm sure some of you hate when people bring this topic up, but i've always thought this. Something isn't right about the entertainment industry. Why can people just make so many damn connections with the entertainment industry and foul play and yet, no one can explain it. I have never heard or saw an entertainer explain why they shake hands a certain way, why they do some of the things they do, etc. just a thought.

-There is a reason why they don't teach Loa in school, and that's to keep the trend of upward and downward social mobility the way its going.
-In a few years, we will forget what the actual meaning of privacy is

a few from me, and it may have been posted in this thread already...

It isn't brand new, and i'm sure some of you hate when people bring this topic up, but i've always thought this. Something isn't right about the entertainment industry. Why can people just make so many damn connections with the entertainment industry and foul play and yet, no one can explain it. I have never heard or saw an entertainer explain why they shake hands a certain way, why they do some of the things they do, etc. just a thought.

-There is a reason why they don't teach Loa in school, and that's to keep the trend of upward and downward social mobility the way its going.
-In a few years, we will forget what the actual meaning of privacy is

Originally Posted by JFaceproducer

I dont trust this man.
*applauds*
pimp.gif
I know this is about your own theories so there is no right and wrong but at least get the facts straight. Obama is not his first name, Barack is. Second, he's not Muslim, i don't know why people are so hung up on that. And even if he was Muslim, what would be the problem? If he was Muslim, that would mean he's a bad person? That's what you're making it sound like.
I'm not Muslim but I was just wondering what you meant by your theory. Not trying to get at you or anything bruh, but if you could clarify your comments, I'd like to hear it. Good thread OP

Originally Posted by JFaceproducer

I dont trust this man.
*applauds*
pimp.gif
I know this is about your own theories so there is no right and wrong but at least get the facts straight. Obama is not his first name, Barack is. Second, he's not Muslim, i don't know why people are so hung up on that. And even if he was Muslim, what would be the problem? If he was Muslim, that would mean he's a bad person? That's what you're making it sound like.
I'm not Muslim but I was just wondering what you meant by your theory. Not trying to get at you or anything bruh, but if you could clarify your comments, I'd like to hear it. Good thread OP

Great thread! Well It's my turn to express my theories. Hmmmm....where do I begin?

1)  Religion is the basis of power/control for the elites (even over money).

a) Reilgion - religion psychologically breaks down the human mind through numerous methods, that when combined has an incredible affect on the mind

- Fear v.s. Love: Fear of death, fear of pain, fear of wrath, fear of sorrow, fear of the devil, and ultimately fear of hell. Camouflaging fear with love, believers think they actually love their god when they're actually terrified. The Duality of the 1st and 2nd testament's "god" also plays into the affect.

- Freedom v.s. Slavery: erasing the line between conscious freedom and slavery. i.e. God supposedly gave Adam the freedom to eat whatever he want EXCEPT the tree of KNOWLEDGE. This implies that freedom comes from mindlessly following without question, idea, or thought; not being able to independently act or do, but to trust the knowledge of GOD. God exist outside the realm of logic. So in other words, in order to follow God, humans must give up their logical cognitive abilities (which is indeed the case). 

- Guilt: (in regards to the Christian religion primarily) The story of the passion of Christ meant to instill guilt upon the human mind and forever weigh the burden of sin. The brutally depicted scene of the stages leading up to his crucifixion ways heavy on the human psyche (when I went to see the Passion of the Christ, man, everybody from *@@+ to thugs were crying). 

- Self Worthlessness: The resulting punishment of eating the apple; the curse of mankind. (i.e. "For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God..."- Romans 3:23, "As it is written, there is none righteous; no, not one..."- Romans 3:10,  "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me...." Psalm 51:5). This brings us down to our knees everyday and folds our hands right before we eat to worship.

- Worship: God is worthy of worship. He is perfect, omnipotent, nothing greater, everlasting, without err, etc. Humanity acknowledging this, will pledge their life to worshipping their deity, leading to obedience.

- Faith: Believe, Believe, Believe! remember logic doesn't exist in the realm of "god". No facts, just believe it in your heart!
indifferent.gif
 People who put their absolute faith in god give up all the faith in themselves. They believe that everything will come to them by "God's will" and not through their own merit and hard work.

Religion is the strongest psychological weapon man has ever created.

2) There are secret societies (duhh, JFK said it and got assassinated weeks later). 
tired.gif

- yes some celebrities are affiliated (usually the high-powered ones)

- Not all were evil but were infiltrated by people with other agendas (in particular, the royal families) .

- Jay-Z is a mason, among other celebs and influential people (its not hard to be a mason you just have to be selected by another mason for recommendation [I met a 33rd Degree Mason])

- They're all aware of what's going on with the super elites on top. some are with them, some against them and some playing both sides of the fence.

- Obama may have tried to get in and change the course of the agenda but was bribed and threatened of his families safety (otherwise *&$% Obama)

- They will kill you if you try to spill the beans (JFK leaked info, got clapped, MJ said he was going to "expose the truth" on his tour, got injected)

- The "Illuminati" of today isn't the original Illuminati. The original Illuminati originated as a mystery school. They believed in Alchemy/ magic (modern day science), reincarnation and mathematics having a major part in the construct of the universe. Most importantly they've fought against the religious tyranny and wanted to shed light or "illuminate" the truth. That's why they've been persecuted until this day and its quite possibly the reason why the elitist covertly dawned the name to the media so that the world would slander their name.

More theories to come.........

Great thread! Well It's my turn to express my theories. Hmmmm....where do I begin?

1)  Religion is the basis of power/control for the elites (even over money).

a) Reilgion - religion psychologically breaks down the human mind through numerous methods, that when combined has an incredible affect on the mind

- Fear v.s. Love: Fear of death, fear of pain, fear of wrath, fear of sorrow, fear of the devil, and ultimately fear of hell. Camouflaging fear with love, believers think they actually love their god when they're actually terrified. The Duality of the 1st and 2nd testament's "god" also plays into the affect.

- Freedom v.s. Slavery: erasing the line between conscious freedom and slavery. i.e. God supposedly gave Adam the freedom to eat whatever he want EXCEPT the tree of KNOWLEDGE. This implies that freedom comes from mindlessly following without question, idea, or thought; not being able to independently act or do, but to trust the knowledge of GOD. God exist outside the realm of logic. So in other words, in order to follow God, humans must give up their logical cognitive abilities (which is indeed the case). 

- Guilt: (in regards to the Christian religion primarily) The story of the passion of Christ meant to instill guilt upon the human mind and forever weigh the burden of sin. The brutally depicted scene of the stages leading up to his crucifixion ways heavy on the human psyche (when I went to see the Passion of the Christ, man, everybody from *@@+ to thugs were crying). 

- Self Worthlessness: The resulting punishment of eating the apple; the curse of mankind. (i.e. "For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God..."- Romans 3:23, "As it is written, there is none righteous; no, not one..."- Romans 3:10,  "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me...." Psalm 51:5). This brings us down to our knees everyday and folds our hands right before we eat to worship.

- Worship: God is worthy of worship. He is perfect, omnipotent, nothing greater, everlasting, without err, etc. Humanity acknowledging this, will pledge their life to worshipping their deity, leading to obedience.

- Faith: Believe, Believe, Believe! remember logic doesn't exist in the realm of "god". No facts, just believe it in your heart!
indifferent.gif
 People who put their absolute faith in god give up all the faith in themselves. They believe that everything will come to them by "God's will" and not through their own merit and hard work.

Religion is the strongest psychological weapon man has ever created.

2) There are secret societies (duhh, JFK said it and got assassinated weeks later). 
tired.gif

- yes some celebrities are affiliated (usually the high-powered ones)

- Not all were evil but were infiltrated by people with other agendas (in particular, the royal families) .

- Jay-Z is a mason, among other celebs and influential people (its not hard to be a mason you just have to be selected by another mason for recommendation [I met a 33rd Degree Mason])

- They're all aware of what's going on with the super elites on top. some are with them, some against them and some playing both sides of the fence.

- Obama may have tried to get in and change the course of the agenda but was bribed and threatened of his families safety (otherwise *&$% Obama)

- They will kill you if you try to spill the beans (JFK leaked info, got clapped, MJ said he was going to "expose the truth" on his tour, got injected)

- The "Illuminati" of today isn't the original Illuminati. The original Illuminati originated as a mystery school. They believed in Alchemy/ magic (modern day science), reincarnation and mathematics having a major part in the construct of the universe. Most importantly they've fought against the religious tyranny and wanted to shed light or "illuminate" the truth. That's why they've been persecuted until this day and its quite possibly the reason why the elitist covertly dawned the name to the media so that the world would slander their name.

More theories to come.........

ANCIENT ALIENS IS THE TRUTH KNOW ONE WANTS TO HEAR...

BEFORE OUR TIME ALL GODS ARE LOOKED UP AT IN THE SKY AS DIVINE BEINGS WITH SHINNY LIGHTS AND OUT OF THIS WORLD POWER... WHICH AT THE TIME COULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME DEVICE AS TODAY'S CELL PHONES...

I BELIEVE ALIENS OR OUR FUTURE HUMANRACE FROM A DIFFERENT ERA OF TIME CREATED A MACHINE IN WHICH COULD GO BACK IN TIME TO RESTART HUMANITY'S TECHNOLOGICAL CLOCK IN HOPES AT CREATING AN EVEN MORE POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY SOONER AND MORE ADVANCED.... WHY DID OUR ANCESTORS BUILD SUCH MASSIVE MONUMENTS? HOW DID THEY GET THE TECH TO DO SO?? ALIENS SHOWED THEM... OR WE DID IN PURSUIT OF PURPOSELY MAKING A RIFT IN TIME TO INCREASE OUR TECHNOLOGY.
SOME OTHER FACTS;

WHY WERE THERE DEPICTIONS OF SPACE SUITS AND SPACE CRAFTS IN HIEROGLYPHS AROUND THE WORLD...

HOW THE HELL DID THE VIRGIN MARY GET PREGO?? ABDUCTION...
alien.gif
 JESUS WAS A HYBRID, HE HIMSELF SAID HE WAS THE SON OF GOD... AT THE TIME THAT COULD ONLY BE BELIEVED IF ONE HAD THE DIVINE  POWER... JESUS DID NOT HE WAS A HALF HUMAN HALF WHAT EVER ELSE...
AFTER HE WAS KILLED AND CRUCIFIED... HE ROSE AND LEFT HIS TOMB... HOW?? ABDUCTION...
alien.gif
THEY WANTED THERE SPECIMEN BACK AND CONSIDERED THAT HUMANITY'S TEST OF PEACE AT AN INTERGALACTIC SCALE.

GOD'S WERE ALWAYS MISTAKEN FOR ALIENS....ALWAYS.... I MEAN WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU CALL A SHINNY FLYING OBJECT IN THE SKY AROUND EARLY 5,000-2,500 B.C.??

Back
Top Bottom