Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

ANCIENT ALIENS IS THE TRUTH KNOW ONE WANTS TO HEAR...

BEFORE OUR TIME ALL GODS ARE LOOKED UP AT IN THE SKY AS DIVINE BEINGS WITH SHINNY LIGHTS AND OUT OF THIS WORLD POWER... WHICH AT THE TIME COULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME DEVICE AS TODAY'S CELL PHONES...

I BELIEVE ALIENS OR OUR FUTURE HUMANRACE FROM A DIFFERENT ERA OF TIME CREATED A MACHINE IN WHICH COULD GO BACK IN TIME TO RESTART HUMANITY'S TECHNOLOGICAL CLOCK IN HOPES AT CREATING AN EVEN MORE POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY SOONER AND MORE ADVANCED.... WHY DID OUR ANCESTORS BUILD SUCH MASSIVE MONUMENTS? HOW DID THEY GET THE TECH TO DO SO?? ALIENS SHOWED THEM... OR WE DID IN PURSUIT OF PURPOSELY MAKING A RIFT IN TIME TO INCREASE OUR TECHNOLOGY.
SOME OTHER FACTS;

WHY WERE THERE DEPICTIONS OF SPACE SUITS AND SPACE CRAFTS IN HIEROGLYPHS AROUND THE WORLD...

HOW THE HELL DID THE VIRGIN MARY GET PREGO?? ABDUCTION...
alien.gif
 JESUS WAS A HYBRID, HE HIMSELF SAID HE WAS THE SON OF GOD... AT THE TIME THAT COULD ONLY BE BELIEVED IF ONE HAD THE DIVINE  POWER... JESUS DID NOT HE WAS A HALF HUMAN HALF WHAT EVER ELSE...
AFTER HE WAS KILLED AND CRUCIFIED... HE ROSE AND LEFT HIS TOMB... HOW?? ABDUCTION...
alien.gif
THEY WANTED THERE SPECIMEN BACK AND CONSIDERED THAT HUMANITY'S TEST OF PEACE AT AN INTERGALACTIC SCALE.

GOD'S WERE ALWAYS MISTAKEN FOR ALIENS....ALWAYS.... I MEAN WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU CALL A SHINNY FLYING OBJECT IN THE SKY AROUND EARLY 5,000-2,500 B.C.??

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wonder if people can be original anymore ?
microwave ovens are cancerous 

people back in the day were smarter than we think
This isn't a theory
ohwell.gif

late pass.. my bad..
does it make the food cancerous because that's what i was thinking..
Microwaves don't cause cancer at all. Microwaves are a very weak form of electromagnetic radiation, they contain less energy than even visible light, they can't cause harm to our bodies because they don't have the energy to do so. All that frozen food is another story though, so many chemicals in them.

I wonder if people can be original anymore ?
microwave ovens are cancerous 

people back in the day were smarter than we think
This isn't a theory
ohwell.gif

late pass.. my bad..
Microwaves don't cause cancer at all. Microwaves are a very weak form of electromagnetic radiation, they contain less energy than even visible light, they can't cause harm to our bodies because they don't have the energy to do so. All that frozen food is another story though, so many chemicals in them.

Ghosts are actually a type of being like any other creature on earth, but can only be seen in a certain spectrum(s) of light that the natural human eyes cannot pick up but they can change their color spectrum so they can appear to become visible to the human eye when they please(I would like that add that birds and other animals are capable of seeing things such as the magnetic field). So instead of spirits, I actually think they too are capable of taking form of a human. I don't know if anyone said that but, I just wanted to put it out there.

Ghosts are actually a type of being like any other creature on earth, but can only be seen in a certain spectrum(s) of light that the natural human eyes cannot pick up but they can change their color spectrum so they can appear to become visible to the human eye when they please(I would like that add that birds and other animals are capable of seeing things such as the magnetic field). So instead of spirits, I actually think they too are capable of taking form of a human. I don't know if anyone said that but, I just wanted to put it out there.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I like this.
The human eye is limited. 

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I like this.
The human eye is limited. 

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

This isn't a theory
ohwell.gif

late pass.. my bad..

microwaves dont cause cancer as a whole but they do help in some sort of way..........before microwaves, how many people was diagnosed with cancer???????? now after the sprout of microwves how many people are diagnosed with cancer???????? electromagnetic radiation or not, dont want it around me,,,,and thats my theory............

This isn't a theory
ohwell.gif

late pass.. my bad..

microwaves dont cause cancer as a whole but they do help in some sort of way..........before microwaves, how many people was diagnosed with cancer???????? now after the sprout of microwves how many people are diagnosed with cancer???????? electromagnetic radiation or not, dont want it around me,,,,and thats my theory............

Originally Posted by imthekang

late pass.. my bad..

We are completely enveloped in electromagnetic radiation everywhere in the universe. What matters is really the speed and direction of spin of the particle orbits of electromagnetic radiation. Most technology we use is based on the low frequency end of the spectrum. I think cancer cells flourished in low vibratory fields. I think as long as the particles are oscillating in proper frequencies, everything would be balanced.  
s/n I feel like emotions all have frequencies too. From the high pitched buzz feeling of liking/ loving somebody, to the wobbling feeling of lust, to the seething and pulsing feeling of hate and fear. 

Originally Posted by imthekang

late pass.. my bad..

We are completely enveloped in electromagnetic radiation everywhere in the universe. What matters is really the speed and direction of spin of the particle orbits of electromagnetic radiation. Most technology we use is based on the low frequency end of the spectrum. I think cancer cells flourished in low vibratory fields. I think as long as the particles are oscillating in proper frequencies, everything would be balanced.  
s/n I feel like emotions all have frequencies too. From the high pitched buzz feeling of liking/ loving somebody, to the wobbling feeling of lust, to the seething and pulsing feeling of hate and fear. 

Blazed up right now, but what if all trees and plants were sensors to this like, organism that is just using the trees as censors to detect and spy on the humans? Thu they are keeping us alive by exchanging oxygen? The ogranism is like somewhere deep in the earth somewhere and all te plants an trees connect to it somehow....keeping us alive...? Hmmmmmm

Blazed up right now, but what if all trees and plants were sensors to this like, organism that is just using the trees as censors to detect and spy on the humans? Thu they are keeping us alive by exchanging oxygen? The ogranism is like somewhere deep in the earth somewhere and all te plants an trees connect to it somehow....keeping us alive...? Hmmmmmm

Originally Posted by Ground King

sounds like how all things are connected to me. I would say that organism you are referring to exist in the innermost core of all living things.

Originally Posted by Ground King

sounds like how all things are connected to me. I would say that organism you are referring to exist in the innermost core of all living things.

Back
Top Bottom