Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

We are the aliens. Just think about how advanced humans are and how intricate the human body is...
Think about the huge question mark on how we came about...

If certain hypothesis are correct, we were brought here on a meteorite...organisms on broken pieces MARS (or another planet)
pulled into Earths gravitational pull...

We are the aliens. Just think about how advanced humans are and how intricate the human body is...
Think about the huge question mark on how we came about...

If certain hypothesis are correct, we were brought here on a meteorite...organisms on broken pieces MARS (or another planet)
pulled into Earths gravitational pull...

my dad brought this up once and it always made a lot of sense to me...

on 9/11 i believe the wtc and pentagon were both hit and then the government realized that the 4th plane was headed back to dc. instead of letting the plane get there, the government shot down the plane in a relatively unpopulated area. the reason they didn't just admit to it is because the passengers' families would have flipped. the passengers were already talking to their families and knew about what had just unfolded. they told their loved ones they were going to try to take back the plane from the terrorists. if the government admitted to shooting it down, there would definitely be an uproar about not letting the passengers try to take over the plane on their own, but there was just too much at risk for the government to let that plane get back to dc or anywhere else.

on 9/11 i believe the wtc and pentagon were both hit and then the government realized that the 4th plane was headed back to dc. instead of letting the plane get there, the government shot down the plane in a relatively unpopulated area. the reason they didn't just admit to it is because the passengers' families would have flipped. the passengers were already talking to their families and knew about what had just unfolded. they told their loved ones they were going to try to take back the plane from the terrorists. if the government admitted to shooting it down, there would definitely be an uproar about not letting the passengers try to take over the plane on their own, but there was just too much at risk for the government to let that plane get back to dc or anywhere else.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Damn...
eek.gif

Damn...
eek.gif

i can't get with all the other 9/11 conspiracies, but that just really made a lot of sense to me

i can't get with all the other 9/11 conspiracies, but that just really made a lot of sense to me

I believe it is near impossible to be a bad father in the long run... If you abandon your son he will grow up to be the father he always wanted... if you treat him with care and love he will want the same for his son.

Also, there's a fine line between self conscious and self aware.

... Just some ideas that have been brought to my attention by myself havent really put that much thought into them in order to introduce them as verbal advice but hopefully someday I will have all possible comebacks covered.

I believe it is near impossible to be a bad father in the long run... If you abandon your son he will grow up to be the father he always wanted... if you treat him with care and love he will want the same for his son.

Also, there's a fine line between self conscious and self aware.

... Just some ideas that have been brought to my attention by myself havent really put that much thought into them in order to introduce them as verbal advice but hopefully someday I will have all possible comebacks covered.

this whole thread...

some of mine:
reincarnation is possible during all periods of someones life....not just during birth and death.

the american empire/gov't will only fall after the next american revolution.

it's only a matter of time before more than 70% of the american population embraces marijuana use and it will be legalized federally. <----probably just wishful thinking
tongue.gif

immigration will be obama's ticket to reelection

that's all my sober mind has for now

this whole thread...

some of mine:
reincarnation is possible during all periods of someones life....not just during birth and death.

the american empire/gov't will only fall after the next american revolution.

it's only a matter of time before more than 70% of the american population embraces marijuana use and it will be legalized federally. <----probably just wishful thinking
tongue.gif

immigration will be obama's ticket to reelection

that's all my sober mind has for now

Originally Posted by swishasweets

11A

Originally Posted by swishasweets

11A

I have the same exact opinion.. 

I have the same exact opinion.. 

Originally Posted by CtotheJ78

A time machine will never be created. I say this because we are currently in the futures past and no one has yet to return to change anything or even make their presence known.
But what if it has been created already, the problem is, the people from the future do not choose to go to our "generation" or "space" or whatever you call it. remember there are so many pasts, yesterday can be a past and a different you and a different me lives in that past so MAYBE the people from the future has made their presence known to them already.

Back
Top Bottom