Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

A popular government conspiracy, but check this out:

chemtrail2.jpg

In my opinion, the government will never admit to purposely spraying chemicals into the atmosphere especially if they've gotten commercial aircraft's to do the spraying... Although contrails make sense, I would love to believe that it's more than just condensed water vapor.

I've actually spent a lot of 2009 and 2010 thinking about them, and then shortly, everything in the world just seemed to feel different. The sun feels so much brighter then it did in the 90's. All I know is that when I was younger the trails never stayed they always dissolved quickly behind the plane...
nerd.gif

A popular government conspiracy, but check this out:

chemtrail2.jpg

In my opinion, the government will never admit to purposely spraying chemicals into the atmosphere especially if they've gotten commercial aircraft's to do the spraying... Although contrails make sense, I would love to believe that it's more than just condensed water vapor.

I've actually spent a lot of 2009 and 2010 thinking about them, and then shortly, everything in the world just seemed to feel different. The sun feels so much brighter then it did in the 90's. All I know is that when I was younger the trails never stayed they always dissolved quickly behind the plane...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

All I know is that when I was younger the trails never stayed they always dissolved quickly behind the plane...
nerd.gif

For real... I was playing ball at the park last week and saw this plane fly across the sky. The trail covered the entire sky and stayed there for well over half an hour. It was as far as my eyes could see.

Originally Posted by FOG

All I know is that when I was younger the trails never stayed they always dissolved quickly behind the plane...
nerd.gif

For real... I was playing ball at the park last week and saw this plane fly across the sky. The trail covered the entire sky and stayed there for well over half an hour. It was as far as my eyes could see.

most of these players are part of this secret society and well known people in the industry..masonic handshake

THIS THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 while 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

most of these players are part of this secret society and well known people in the industry..masonic handshake

THIS THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 while 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
also, dog poop used to turn white when it dried up
haven't seen white dog poop in about 15 years 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

i believe the death of Jordans pops was a blood sacrifice

and his two 3peats are symbolism 2 his jersey #

Pass that son 

Pass that son 

Originally Posted by jm2000

Pass that son 
I believe this..
Same with jennifer hudson's family and now she's out on front street 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Pass that son 
I believe this..
Same with jennifer hudson's family and now she's out on front street 
eyes.gif

Always trying to find the "next best thing" hinders the fun we "could" be having.

Hopping from one party (bar) to another is counterproductive 9 times out of 10.

Always trying to find the "next best thing" hinders the fun we "could" be having.

Hopping from one party (bar) to another is counterproductive 9 times out of 10.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
eek.gif

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
roll.gif
maybe the owners just obey the law now but...

i was just thinking about white dog poop yesterday 
laugh.gif
was wondering the biochemical processes that go on to make it change colors like that b/c i seen it in the street.  

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by FOG

nerd.gif
eek.gif

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
roll.gif
maybe the owners just obey the law now but...

i was just thinking about white dog poop yesterday 
laugh.gif
was wondering the biochemical processes that go on to make it change colors like that b/c i seen it in the street.  

Back
Top Bottom