POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

for the PE collectors out there, are there any good sources to check out current market value or anything of that nature ?

^

Pretty much no, except for ebay and a few other auction sites.

Goooooooooonies​
One day at a time it's God willin'
I'm try'na see straight but the fog keeps buildin​

Quote:
Here are some Ruben Patterson pe's that S50H bought, wore and now is selling them as game worn
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

S50H

^ Dude PMed me out of nowhere asking if I sold PE Jordans. *shakes my head*
"We speak in different voices...." - Saosin

Quote:
Here are some Ruben Patterson pe's that S50H bought, wore and now is selling them as game worn

That scandal reminds me of another. Brandon, a Utah Jazz ballboy during the late 90''s, used to steal Karl Malone's wristbands from the equipment room, wear them around his calf or thigh during the game, then sale them afterwards as "game used".
Brandon can be found in the "Last Shot" photo between Bryon Russell and Karl Malone.

That knucklehead made some cash off of "game used" Karl Malone wristbands.

LMAO!!!! Nick comes though with not only a story but the pic of the dude at the Last Shot game.......
Countdown to the 08 M3........​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Destination Kicks

What's up man! Dude that post went dead b/c no one kept score. But don't worry I didn't forget about posting something that is a west coast shoe. Next time my friend!
"We speak in different voices...." - Saosin

Quote:
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

jordan retro 3 lakers colourway kobe PE's ? always been a fan of those, and was wondering if anyone was ever able to get their hands on a pair ?

^I saw a picture awhile back of a display (sneaker comp.) with signed Kobe III's. Sick.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

were they the actual laker colourway 3's or the gr cement 3's he wore ?

the 3's in general are of the GOAT's.

They are Lakers colorway. Here's the pic. Sole Collector magazine pg.65 Issue 14.

kobeiiipe1bo3.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

better picture. jay jones aka dependable jay pic.
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

so what happened to that brandon dude ? fired ? and he tried to hustle these in the utah area or on ebay ?

Back
Top Bottom