POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Acts: Props on that pickup. They look ODD to say the least, but one I would definitely love to own.

Since new stuff has been posted, I'll update it more ... when I get a chance.

babydill.
[/b]​

edit edti edit edit edit
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

I'm trying to think of an adjective to accurately describe the shoes but I can't really come up with one that I am satisfied with.

Peculiar is all I can think of for now.

AIM: ooACTS65oo

[email protected]

Wow @ those Sapp 13's. Ridiculously high. Pretty interesting.
R.I.P. Michael E. Linskey, William Schnur and Bette Schnur. The best three people I've ever known and loved.

Been a while thought I would throw up some old stuff
122396831.jpg

122396825.jpg

122397115.jpg

122397271.jpg

Yo B:

You need to come up off them Playoff AZG's. And I need the LJ version of them 4HorseMen Forces. Mine have the SC on them :rolleyes
eyes.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

Quote:
those Sapp's are insane! christ, they sure are hideous lol
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

those must be super rare, but they are exceptionally ugly......haha and some thought the normal flint tongue was too big :lol:
laugh.gif

^^^ Wish I wouldn't have passed on those. Love them, but they came at the wrong time.

PE's suck more and more each day. I hate JB.

babydill.

[/b]​

Jason Taylor's PE kill me never havin the Holograme or Sheild! Wus up with that?
Nice AFO collection B, you not get that inbox i sent you?
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

anymore pics of Taylor's XIV's?

no 23 on the back?

jordan on the tongue?

thanks!
s 1-8-05* AIR JORDAN XIV OG Lastshots sz11.5 OG 1998 PRO QUICKS sz11.5 wht/blk/roy EDDIE JONES! WHO? EDDIE JONES! WHO? Ends 1-10-05[/url][/center]

baby dill, digital jordan, and jumpmanst (retrokid? still new to this)--

Since I've seen you're names in this particular forum alot, I hope I'm safe to assume that you guys are the experts on these things. I have a few questions-

1)Was there ever a PE for Robert Horry? Aside from Andre Miller, I think they're two players who I'm trying to figure if they had one if any at all.

2) I've noticed a lot of And 1 shoes with embroidery on the ebay lately, and wonder if these are actual PEs, or more like someone who knows how to use an embroidery machine. What's your take on these?

3) What's your opinion on PEs autographed by the players?

Hello:

Don't know if I'm fully qualified to speak...but...

1. Yes, I THINK Big Shot Bob does have PEs...nothing out of this world, but I do believe there are some out there...and speaking of Andre, I think his Converses are done up all purty too...heh. Especially the White/UNC stuff.

2. And 1 with embroidery? Really? Lemme go check it out...and I'll get back to you.

3. It depends on the shoe. I personally like my stuff to be deadstock, but if that's not possible I'll take game used. The only time I like them autographed is if I got it from the athlete himself and he personalized it to me, or if there is NO OTHER way to get them...

Hope this helps?

Edit: Just scanned ebay quickly...didn't see anything out of the ordinary? Do you have specific links?

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

Back
Top Bottom