POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

DS sz.12. I posted these in this thread: p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm27.showMessageRange?topicID=382.topic&start=21&stop=37
k0llyt.jpg

<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

Jumpmanst -
Quote:
Hello:

They are Sheeds size 13s...

Why? They came in other sizes? 12 I've been seeing...

^What the? Why didn't I know about this?
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

^

nice pickup, dude. i really like sheeds for some reason. those and the ostriches are my list.

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

strictlyOG - Check your EZInbox.

jrenmh.jpg

ANY SIZE 15 YET? ANYONE? I CRAP MY PANTS EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THEM...I DONT WANT A SIZE 16...I LIKE THE WAY MY OTHER SIZE 15 CB94's FIT...PLEASE FIND ME A SZ 15...

FORGET THE JORDAN PE's...THESE ARE
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thanks...

Sorry about the caps but thats how I felt as I typed it...
[/b]

AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - [email protected]

I want to time out to thank everyone that PM'd me about those Stat Barkley's in a size 16...I am thinking about it...What sizes have been seen though? I have only heard people mention a size 12 and a size 16...I understand the size 16 b/c they are his size but what is the deal with the size 12? If they make other sizes, I would think it would be more than just a sz 12...I could be wrong but I am curious..
[/b]

AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - [email protected]

there's a 13 as well.

recently size runs of PEs, especially STATs, have been leaking out.

Damn nice stuff everyone I feel like I'm @ the playboy mansion going through this eye candy.

Quote:
I wish I would let myself spend the $$$$ to get that stuff, but I really can't justify it, and I don't have the hookups to get them at a somewhat acceptable price. Sucks to because, I really just want to wear them because I think they are cool looking shoes.
Preach I feel you on that Jason :lol:
laugh.gif

I think in my 4-5 years on NT I've never sold anything, heck I don't even have an "EGay" selling account just buying. Everything I buy I eventually wear @ some point in time.

Ha to the s50h comment

the cb 94 new PEs are just crazzzy i'd copp if wasen't a 12. Size 13 holla anyone

ima have to awake the shoegame up in here

I've also ben thinking about this, I understand some might get into the PE game. TO be different, to have a better collection,becuae of the love of the player. But for that why does hype even follow the Pe game. That shouldn't even be a factor , for me its like straight up the jordans are the hottest PEs only thing I have even seen touching them would have to be the NEW Cb 94 joints. then everything after that is like Gr signed stuff if your going by value.I just don't see the need nor why to like lebron stuff, nash stuff I can understand one peice but to have like madddd lebron dunks,af1s,just maddd lebron crap. Why ? value ? and you gotta look at it like the MAYBE value. Because it does seem you all get them for the now and not to sell.
I counts my kick stacks in my home/and i just took off my sliver foams.

[email protected]
Kickstacks - Ebay

Quote:
I just don't see the need nor why to like lebron stuff, nash stuff I can understand one peice but to have like madddd lebron dunks,af1s,just maddd lebron crap. Why ? value ?

I can only speak for myself but I only try and get pe's of players and shoes I like. I collect Damon Stoudamire pe's because I like Damon. Same goes for my Operate collection. I actually like the shoes.

As far as the LeBron limited kicks hype don't get me started |I
tired.gif

Most of the cats who posted here buy what they like. You go on eGay and you find a different story.

I don't base it off of any one particular reason for buying PE's.

I collect RayAllen stuff because I love watching him play. On the other hand, I buy DMILES stuff because I love the colors. I can't stand DMILES, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pass up on his wht/orange 9 highs because of that.

Like I said, you can tell the difference between PE collectors and PE re-sellers. Just go to eGay and see for yourself. Most cats here wouldn't even dream of selling their gem pieces and that's what gets my respect. The people who have been doing this for years and will continue to do this once the SC events are over are the cats who love this @#%$. Those are the cats that "collect".

babydill.
[/b]​

Hello:

Dill, you're crazy. HAH. And yeah, there's a difference between getting PEs you like and just getting a PE to have a PE. Speaking of, I guess I'll add something useful as well...

And1.jpg

And1b.jpg

And1c.jpg

And1d.jpg

Tai Chis...if you know your filenames, you'd be able to find the other two pics..heh. 8)
glasses.gif

And1 x RK...w00t. Shouts to the fine people at And1

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

Nice pic Dill! GP XIIs have always been a favorite of mine :smile:
smile.gif

For me, I like to pick up PE's of players I like. Good thing I'm only into 2 players, otherwise my wallet would be hurtin. Every once and awhile I'll pick up a colorway that stands out and gets my attention.

Nice And 1's Alex!

BTW... congrats on the Jessie pick up Drew! I recently picked up one of my own. The wife fell in love with her and we had to get her. Maybe we can hook them up! :b
tongue.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
XIIs btw Dill, if only GP wore a 12 i probably woulda snatched up some of them too.. the XIIs were one of my top 3 jordans of all time before the retros killed them.

and since we're doing other brands now here's something different from Shut Down The Game

eric snow PEs

k2ztzk.jpg

k30fhh.jpg

got these today....nothing much. DO YOU GUYS DISPLAY YOUR PE'S OR KEEP THEM BOXED?

BRAND operates
125410850.jpg

STOUDAMIRE operates
125410846.jpg

SNEAKERHEAD "since the 80's" ---"all jordans start out ugly"[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom