POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Quote:
TheShoeGame is real...
Jesus Christ. Dill & Digital & S50 are killing. Dingo stepped to the Dark Side i need Join...
happy.gif
Nice stuff Rudy & Joerdan as usual. Shoegame Man i can imagine what else you have.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b][/center]

Penny sz.14 Zoom flight 96's in non released colorway. These have always have been one the sexiest shoes to me in any colorway. One has to ask, if Penny's injury's wouldnt have slowed the Game of his we all loved down and killed his sig line, what would have come of his awesome shoes...? How dope would the last 9 of his shoe have been if he would have stayed healthy like Mike late into his career?
rk3q6o.jpg

^^ Nice !! For some reason I have always loved those Bibby XIX lows. The purple is so subtle but it makes it look so dope. Nice pickups man !!

Joe, Nice Pennys. I think his shoes would of been right where Lebrons are today if he didnt get injured and kept on living up to his name. Its such a shame. :smh:
nono.gif

The dark side Sono? You make it sound bad. :lol:
laugh.gif

"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

rk3q6o.jpg

there was a pair of these up on ebay couple days ago, i think left shoe was autographed.

im going to buy a camera this week......maybe!

im trying to spend all my money on melo pe's!!!

if you have some melo pe's or any jordan 12 pe's, i have some money for you.

keep this post alive guys, very nice stuff, my favorite is and always will be the deion sanders pe's!

EST 2005
[email protected]

bkals is a good man and has one of the best melo pe collections i have ever seen! the pic he posted with all 6 melo pe 12's gets me everytime. the blk/caro melo 12 is my grail of grails. thanks for the heads up pdoggy85

EST 2005
[email protected]

CWright78- man, Pennys were the HEAT back in the day! No telling how great his line could have been...
EST. 2005

Jon sounding like Dark Vader
laugh.gif

Quote:
but you can afford it sono, dont resist temptations!!!!

My wife would kill me, maybe my boy Dill will hook me up or Digital. Hey Dig, I was bidding on your PE's you had up but you pulled them down.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b][/center]

syr001....the cardboard box is the metal silver jumpman dispay you see in the Footlocker, Champs, etc...stores with the JORDAN on top in wood, a buddy of mine hooked me up..

Ok I got to go back into the Jordan page. :lol:
laugh.gif
Cuz everytime I look at all of your PE pickups, I see nothing but straight heat. I want to get my hands on some but I can't get any broker than broke right now if I do. Mandingo, how's the 45's coming?

those melo XIIIs are ******edly clean, i would cop in a second :O
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns​

wytewonder, man those Holts are freaking nuts.

If i had them i would be tempted to rock, my size and all.
Griffey
The Kid Is Back[/center]

anybody got the Gary Payton XIX's ( not the SE's ) the lakers edition

Back
Top Bottom