Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I bought some Chanel sunglasses there for m'en 350 but got stolen in cancun smh now i gota look for a new pair Chanel Versace or even Raybands

Do you guys know if there are any inexpensive ways to remove scratches from acetate sunglasses frames? My favorite pair of LGR sunglasses have developed pretty bad scratches on the front temple areas of the frame. I've read online about taking them to a place with a polishing wheel but I'm somewhat concerned that they may cause further/worse damage to the frame if the person isn't experienced in re finishing glasses in particular.

I wouldn't say that they're super deep scratches but mostly cosmetic from day to day wear. They're those kind of scratches that show in certain lights and then aren't as visible in darker areas but I'd like to have them re finished since they're one of my favorite pairs of sunglasses. They've never been dropped or mistreated, although I'm fully aware that scratches and light damage will occur inevitably from daily use.

I find so much things written on removing scratches from LENSES but far less about buffing or polishing scratches out of actual frames...

Anyone know what these are?

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 7.27.48 PM.png

Have any of y'all tried MVMT sunglasses? I'm thinking about getting a polarized pair of the Reveler model.

Solstice often has 20% off that includes ditas
Cool thanks, is that the best best?

I copped cazals for under $2 and retail be like $500+ on em. Grandmaster joints are fire though. If Ima spend a rack on sunglasses it'll be on those or cartiers

Cool thanks, is that the best best?

I copped cazals for under $2 and retail be like $500+ on em. Grandmaster joints are fire though. If Ima spend a rack on sunglasses it'll be on those or cartiers

Info?

Been after a pair of 627 for a while. Dunno where to look tho tbh

Approaching Spring again so figured I’d give this a bump. Own a pair of Mosley Tribes Staffords. Looking to finally add something else. Any recommendations?

Those are clean, let’s get our shades game up this year

Seen some ditas at kith, some gold joints and they were fuego. Came back the next day and they weren’t there :smh:

Need to find em again

Last pair I bought were some Prada... had prescription lenses in them but they looked awful so I had them put the regular lenses back in, I'll just wear them with contacts.

My favorite pair of Roberto Cavalli sunglasses got stolen at the managers meeting in Disney world a couple of years ago... left them on a conference table, left the meeting, got outside and was damn it's bright... realized I didn't have them... went back and they were gone. No less than 10-15 mins. Room full of people that make over 6 figures and they're stealing sunglasses... That's why I like having the prescription lenses in, because if someone does try to steal them, they can't ****ing see out of them, but damn are the lenses thick.

14525205_10154600636663336_2227334313512276339_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom