Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

03-471.jpg

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by JR da CHAMP

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Fat_Joe-The_Elephant_In_The_Room-2008-.jpg

Both of these are CAZAL...
pimp.gif
anyone know where i can find these? appreciate it.
I e-mailed Cazal about these and they told me they came out in 1983 and that they no longer sold them. I'd like to cop as well. I had the ID number as well but I stupidly deleted the e-mail

I think Vintage Sunglasses Shop has them but not in the same color. (here) You could email them a picture of the glasses and ask them if they mayfind some/get some one day.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

05-027.jpg

That exact color way. Great pair of glasses. F all that "baller" type stuff, it looks ******ed.
So you chose a different type of "******ed" looking sunglasses?

Most people would look at half of you with your Louis glasses and think you're wearing 12 year old novelty glasses from Disney World.

^ You > me.....let's trade those for your Car + all the trimmings (deals) that you got with it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

More pics?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Old pic, sold the Millionaires

finally saw a pair of milli's in person today and I still think the Evi's blow it out the water

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

I want some jawns like cyclops does in the new Wolverine movie, any leads?
He was wearing either the Oakley Juliets or Romeos. They look similar.

Not anywhere close to the heat people have been posting, but I have always liked the look of Oakley/Rayban over any of the high-end brands. Oakley'slens quality is far superior (the frame obviously isn't) and I can grab 2 or 3 pair I like for the same price as LV or Gucci.

Grabbed these today for wakeboarding this summer.

50125_lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom