Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

does anybody know where i can get the sunglasses that big sean is wearing in the MY LAST video.. i think its chanel or gucci..

defiinitely chanel...but i ain't co-signin guys rockin chanel..thats just me though.

Do most sunglass huts carry a wider version of the og Ray-ban wayfarers? My head is too big for the regular 50 mm...
frown.gif

Not every sunglass hut carry the 58mm wayfarers. I was lucky there was one I could drive to and they get low shipments of them. I don't know why.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

pimp.gif

The brand is foolish though, different names for the same model? so the standard Black/Gold are the Gaspard's I'm guessing?

Also what retailer carries those Gaspard's or Dsquared shades period? their online store doesn't sell them.

Originally Posted by doosta45

i ordered some raybans from my cousins job. frames came out to 60bucks. the lenses (prescription) came out to 240
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Is that with insurance? I'm about to get some prescription RayBan 2132's...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Also what retailer carries those Gaspard's or Dsquared shades period? their online store doesn't sell them.

might just have to do it old school and hit a brick and mortar store...a couple of shades shops around my way got Dsquared sunglasses....

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by sloanboy

1417.jpg

1417_5_.jpg

Copped earlier this week imma call em my eazy e's
grin.gif

How are these? Any pics on face?
i was gonna take some tomorrow (after i get a fresh cut) but they are some on the hundreds website also

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Not every sunglass hut carry the 58mm wayfarers. I was lucky there was one I could drive to and they get low shipments of them. I don't know why.
Is the difference between a 50mm lens and a 54mm substantial?

I'm feeling these LV Damier PM sunglasses. Does anyone know the retail on these or how to order a pair of LV's since there is virtually no useful info that I could see on the LV site?

1zvea3a.jpg

edit: $655 for these
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LeRobin

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Is the difference between a 50mm lens and a 54mm substantial?
The 50mm and 58mm is a big difference for me since I got a big head. I prefer bigger lens. Go try it on yourself for your preference.

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by doosta45

i ordered some raybans from my cousins job. frames came out to 60bucks. the lenses (prescription) came out to 240
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Is that with insurance? I'm about to get some prescription RayBan 2132's...
well i got polarized lenses which added an additional 120 bucks. so i went to go cop them today, and they ordered 2132 145s instead of 2140 150s
indifferent.gif
they better hope the 2132s come in 150, if not they are going to have to redo the lenses since the shape on the 2132s and 2140s are different.
30t6p3b.gif
i put the jonts on and moms gave me a big
indifferent.gif
tombout they way tooooo small. but ya boy was looking
pimp.gif
tho.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

I found the model number its DQ27, i had to hunt...I gotta get these ASAP....Diddy Rocking Dsquared DQ27 @ :54 mark

�
�� 

Neimans carries that model. Not the color but you can try them on http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...470cat21150736cat9310734cat9340747cat10010736

then order from here.

http://www.endless.com/DSquared-DQ2...41745011&sort=relevance-fs-rank&keywords=dq27 

Back
Top Bottom