Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by scshift

I need some helping choosing between these 2:

Oakley Jupiter LX
apparel-oakley-casual-sunglasses-men-limited-editions-jupiter-lx-black-pattern-grey.jpg

Or Oakley Sideways
sideways.jpg

Any other suggestions are welcome.
Jupiters fit smaller. 
If you want to go that route, I'd suggest Oakley Frogskins if you have a larger head.

The Sideways are a good pair of glasses. I'm just not personally a fan of the lens shape.

Nah, I don't have a hookup. I just looked at the Gascans anyways and I'm not really feeling them, too bulky.

I was kind of leaning towards the Jupiters too. I'd prefer Oakley to Ray-Ban (company wise, and cheaper too), why would you choose the Ray-Bans?

The Jupiters are really similar to the Ray Bans, but I think the Ray Bans look better.  Forgot about the Frogskins though, I'd probably get a pair of those instead of the Jupiters if you wanted to stay with Oakley.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

can somebody ID wale's and jeremih's sunglasses in this vid? thanks in advance

Came in here to post that too
laugh.gif
.  Ninjahood... help?
nerd.gif

EDIT:

think I found the pair Jeremih is wearing, Super Flat Top Black & Gold

3068_7041_285.jpg

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

can anyone please identify the sunglasses wiz is wearing below:
wiz-khalifa-amber-rose-vma_large.jpg

damn. those are clean. i dont know which pair im starin at more.. Wiz' pair or Amber's "pair"..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Nah, I don't have a hookup. I just looked at the Gascans anyways and I'm not really feeling them, too bulky.

I was kind of leaning towards the Jupiters too. I'd prefer Oakley to Ray-Ban (company wise, and cheaper too), why would you choose the Ray-Bans?

The Jupiters are really similar to the Ray Bans, but I think the Ray Bans look better.  Forgot about the Frogskins though, I'd probably get a pair of those instead of the Jupiters if you wanted to stay with Oakley.

laugh.gif
.  Ninjahood... help?
nerd.gif

EDIT:

3068_7041_285.jpg
2s847df.jpg

The Supers get 300x more attention than the Evidence, too. Then again, I live in Houston and people aren't on to it as much here. Big Sean is wearing them in the "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" video, too, I think.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

laugh.gif
.  Ninjahood... help?
nerd.gif

EDIT:

3068_7041_285.jpg
2s847df.jpg

The Supers get 300x more attention than the Evidence, too. Then again, I live in Houston and people aren't on to it as much here. Big Sean is wearing them in the "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" video, too, I think.
I got the black & gold Super Ciccio's coming this week hopefully. I'll post picks when they get here but this is what I picked up today:

Could someone please ID these^ shades for me? thanks

edit: having trouble embedding, here's a link: 

2s847df.jpg

Gave in and ordered the Black/Gold Flat Tops, will post pics when they come in.  I really wanted a pair of the Evidences, but I couldn't justify dropping $700 on them because I rarely wear sunglasses
ohwell.gif

Here are my Super flat tops in matte black. Sorry for the horrible pics. BTW nice black/gold flat tops up there, that'll be my next pick up for sure. It's not a matte finish on the black right?

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Got a pair of Sunglasses while waiting on my flight from Miami 2 hour delay makes for an impulse buy. First pair of Real sunglasses D&G Style number DD6065

These are great looking man

36b25d8eaf82d18d96d306c0715fbbb98ec7ece.jpeg

Still rocking with my Matte flat tops....love them

Spoiler [+]
and my dita barrette's but thinking about selling them 
a422521e808b711b9a039a1336b9e045f6a1a3c.jpeg

laugh.gif
.  Ninjahood... help?
nerd.gif

EDIT:

3068_7041_285.jpg
2s847df.jpg

those are ill
pimp.gif

not sure how the fit is. im way too picky
30t6p3b.gif

Usually run with OP's or Persol, but I had to give these a whirl and so far...they garner far more attention than I expected!
Garrett Leight

Couple fit pics in the spoiler.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Anyone know what Turtle wore this season in Entourage? My only guess is Mosley Tribes Enforcer, but I'm not positive.

2rxwadx.jpg

Yes, those are the Mosley Tribes Enforcer... Ari also wears the Enforcer on the series finale.

Back
Top Bottom