Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

4EC5EEB5-1F3D-4690-B04D-D3216F6E6653.jpeg
Just started getting into shades a few months ago. So far I've been able to acquire a pair of DITA'S (Mach One + Mach Six) for lovely price thanks to my guy bklyn style baby bklyn style baby

I got my eye on one more pair before I slow it down for a bit.

Enjoy brother!

4EC5EEB5-1F3D-4690-B04D-D3216F6E6653.jpeg
Just started getting into shades a few months ago. So far I've been able to acquire a pair of DITA'S (Mach One + Mach Six) for lovely price thanks to my guy bklyn style baby bklyn style baby .

I got my eye on one more pair before I slow it down for a bit.

Dita has been coming out with amazing designs. Considered buying the Iron Man glasses but they’re all sold out

Just started wearing sunglasses for the first time in my life

Just some cheap $10 ones but I like them. Finally found a style that I think looks good on me. I like the brown/tortoise with the dark green lenses colorway

But I only wear them while driving pretty much. The thing is I wear regular glasses so I just throw them on over my glasses :lol: :lol:

Picked up the 1.1 millionaires in black 2weeks ago

i got the black ones about 2-3 weeks ago as well from the LV online store... for the life of me, i could not find then anywhere in nyc... how do you like the fitting? did you get the eastern or western fitting?

i got the black ones about 2-3 weeks ago as well from the LV online store... for the life of me, i could not find then anywhere in nyc... how do you like the fitting? did you get the eastern or western fitting?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you what size I have but whatever it is it fits good. Worn them about 3 times with no complaints. I might go back to the store to try on the other size. I really want them green joints.

Just started wearing sunglasses for the first time in my life

Just some cheap $10 ones but I like them. Finally found a style that I think looks good on me. I like the brown/tortoise with the dark green lenses colorway

But I only wear them while driving pretty much. The thing is I wear regular glasses so I just throw them on over my glasses :lol: :lol:
For real...
After losing 10+ sunglasses, reverted to gas station 10$ glasses.

Back
Top Bottom