Post your Superbowl Party Pics!

Rocking a backpack to a party doesn't have to be hypebeast. 
laugh.gif

Sometimes I do it because me and my friends have a half gallon and were not trying to leave it out with a bunch of random people around because you know that %!%! is getting snatched quick, not only that but I'm not trying to carry around a half gallon while walking to/from the party and let a cop see that, it's not that serious having a backpack.

Plus I don't do it for style at all because I have a old beat up Jansport backpack I've been rocking since like 4th grade. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I guess for kids tryin to sneak alcohol around and being cheap with a 25$ bottle of liquor, a backpack should ^^^be acceptable, I apologize.**question...do you guys who refuse to share your bottle eat from the food at such house party?...

When its just a typical college rager there typically isnt any food....

I guess for kids tryin to sneak alcohol around and being cheap with a 25$ bottle of liquor, a backpack should ^^^be acceptable, I apologize.**question...do you guys who refuse to share your bottle eat from the food at such house party?...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

sorry dude but I doubt rokin a dakine backpack that is like 8 years old is very hypebeast with a snowboard coat on?
They didn't let you inside? 

To a party where 100+ dudes are drunk and trying to drink more yes I dont want my beer drank by everyone I dont know.  To a get-together no I will just throw my beer in the kitchen or a fridge or something

What kind of party are you going to?
laugh.gif

Kids also wear backpacks in college cause they gotta walk a ways with alcohol, a backpack=easiest way to make that happen

laugh.gif
, whatever it takes to justify the lameness of taking a backpack to a party.

I'm going to sound old but back in my day (got my BA in 2005), we would just walk with 24 packs to the party.  Then again, my friends weren't frail, and we didn't have chaffing from the skinny jeans to worry about.

They did let me in I dont know what you are taking about.
College Parties

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

sorry dude but I doubt rokin a dakine backpack that is like 8 years old is very hypebeast with a snowboard coat on?
They didn't let you inside? 

To a party where 100+ dudes are drunk and trying to drink more yes I dont want my beer drank by everyone I dont know.  To a get-together no I will just throw my beer in the kitchen or a fridge or something

What kind of party are you going to?
laugh.gif

Kids also wear backpacks in college cause they gotta walk a ways with alcohol, a backpack=easiest way to make that happen

laugh.gif
, whatever it takes to justify the lameness of taking a backpack to a party.

I'm going to sound old but back in my day (got my BA in 2005), we would just walk with 24 packs to the party.  Then again, my friends weren't frail, and we didn't have chaffing from the skinny jeans to worry about.

They did let me in I dont know what you are taking about.
College Parties

^^^that gets a pass....find a spot to drop the bag though...just dint keep the thing on...I can only imagine a crowded @@# party like the ones these dudes with backpacks are talking about and them trying to squeeze through the hallways, knocking peoples drinks down when they turn...lol

Real scumbag Steve stuff
roll.gif
Yeah I was just messing with you, I did take off my backpack and partied on. I haven't been to a party where there was a dude that wore a backpack. I must not have hypebeast acquaintances. As for rocking a backpack in the first place, quit being stingy, pop those bottles and let the fluids flow.

^^^that gets a pass....find a spot to drop the bag though...just dint keep the thing on...I can only imagine a crowded @@# party like the ones these dudes with backpacks are talking about and them trying to squeeze through the hallways, knocking peoples drinks down when they turn...lol

Real scumbag Steve stuff
roll.gif
Yeah I was just messing with you, I did take off my backpack and partied on. I haven't been to a party where there was a dude that wore a backpack. I must not have hypebeast acquaintances. As for rocking a backpack in the first place, quit being stingy, pop those bottles and let the fluids flow.

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

And when is not a "typical college rager"??...do you pack some food in the backpack too or do you then feel obligated to share your liquor?...SRS.

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

And when is not a "typical college rager"??...do you pack some food in the backpack too or do you then feel obligated to share your liquor?...SRS.

Looks like it would have been a dope party if it wasnt for the Super Bowl

Looks like it would have been a dope party if it wasnt for the Super Bowl

I never understood wearing a backpack for fashion.  I hate wearing mine to class cuz it bunches up my shirt, so I'm definitely not gonna wear it to a party...

I never understood wearing a backpack for fashion.  I hate wearing mine to class cuz it bunches up my shirt, so I'm definitely not gonna wear it to a party...

ksteezy youre doin too much bro, college kids rock bags/backpacks to parties ALL THE TIME.  Youre not gonna lug around a 30 case at a crowded %%% party.  Plus if you set the beer down or put it in fridge its gonna get jacked most likely.  So bags are key at college parties.

ksteezy youre doin too much bro, college kids rock bags/backpacks to parties ALL THE TIME.  Youre not gonna lug around a 30 case at a crowded %%% party.  Plus if you set the beer down or put it in fridge its gonna get jacked most likely.  So bags are key at college parties.

At the end of the day is just some liquor, just put it down, sharing is caring...IMO you look like a douche when you walk around sneaking a bottle out of your bag with the mean death grip...imagine how a girl would look at you...it just looks awful man...but you guys keep doing what makes you feel better...one day you'll look back and laugh about how cheesy that stunt was.

At the end of the day is just some liquor, just put it down, sharing is caring...IMO you look like a douche when you walk around sneaking a bottle out of your bag with the mean death grip...imagine how a girl would look at you...it just looks awful man...but you guys keep doing what makes you feel better...one day you'll look back and laugh about how cheesy that stunt was.

Dude what are you talking about?  girls do the exact same thing but with girlier bags/purses 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And idk what world you live in, but I know cats that have been roofied by just putting their drinks down.  At a big house party you best believe I got a mean grip on my alc but if my boys want some I'm sharing.  Nothing cheesy about not letting random people drink your $$%% when your not payin attention.

Dude what are you talking about?  girls do the exact same thing but with girlier bags/purses 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And idk what world you live in, but I know cats that have been roofied by just putting their drinks down.  At a big house party you best believe I got a mean grip on my alc but if my boys want some I'm sharing.  Nothing cheesy about not letting random people drink your $$%% when your not payin attention.

Back
Top Bottom