Post your Superbowl Party Pics!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah never understood backpacks at a party....
I wear one if im going to a party and its byob so i can just keep my alcohol on my back and no one else is drinking it all

I found some pictures from the greatest superbowl of the last 10 years
smokin.gif

Even the dog was reppin...yeah OP I have a feeling not one of those dudes in there even knows how many yards to a first down..

I found some pictures from the greatest superbowl of the last 10 years
smokin.gif

Even the dog was reppin...yeah OP I have a feeling not one of those dudes in there even knows how many yards to a first down..

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

How did I know all the people were gonna be rockin' fresh stuff...

Man stop lyin'... That ain't no SuperBowl party..
its like every one was almost "too" fresh, dying to leave an impression
lol i bet 90% of the dudes at the party dont even know which teams were playing

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

How did I know all the people were gonna be rockin' fresh stuff...

Man stop lyin'... That ain't no SuperBowl party..
its like every one was almost "too" fresh, dying to leave an impression
lol i bet 90% of the dudes at the party dont even know which teams were playing

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

I wear one if im going to a party and its byob so i can just keep my alcohol on my back and no one else is drinking it all

I see you scumbag Steve....

Why do you say that?  At a party with 100-150 people if you bring a 24 pack and set it down it will be gone in like 10 minutes and i dont want to have to carry it around.  Therefore a backpack just makes sense 

Why do you say that?  At a party with 100-150 people if you bring a 24 pack and set it down it will be gone in like 10 minutes and i dont want to have to carry it around.  Therefore a backpack just makes sense 

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that *#*! better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that *#*! better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

arrive-at-party-with-backpack-on-no-one-else-is-drinking-it-all.jpg

arrive-at-party-with-backpack-on-no-one-else-is-drinking-it-all.jpg

I think I he'd tears of happiness that day...literally...I'm going crazy trying to find a snapshot I took of the tv while they had the camera on Randy Moss....dude never looked so salty...lmao

I think I he'd tears of happiness that day...literally...I'm going crazy trying to find a snapshot I took of the tv while they had the camera on Randy Moss....dude never looked so salty...lmao

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that +*+% better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

He's just talking about college house parties in general though.

If you go to a house party and there are 25-30 heads in the backyard and twice that in the house, and you have beers, a backpack can be essential. Personally, I show up with a bottle and sip it straight very slowly throughout the night
pimp.gif
I don't really @*@! with beers but if anything, dude with the backpack is protecting himself from the Scumbag Steves of the world
laugh.gif

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that +*+% better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

He's just talking about college house parties in general though.

If you go to a house party and there are 25-30 heads in the backyard and twice that in the house, and you have beers, a backpack can be essential. Personally, I show up with a bottle and sip it straight very slowly throughout the night
pimp.gif
I don't really @*@! with beers but if anything, dude with the backpack is protecting himself from the Scumbag Steves of the world
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom