Post your Superbowl Party Pics!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that *#*! better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

You said earlier at a party you did not specify at a super bowl party.  I didnt bring one to the superbowl party I went to because there was a keg.

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that *#*! better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

You said earlier at a party you did not specify at a super bowl party.  I didnt bring one to the superbowl party I went to because there was a keg.

Is that YelaWolf? 
nerd.gif

Why in the world would there be a post for Super Bowl party pictures?

I mean, I know there are some random posts on NT, but REALLY?!

The last thing I'm thinking is "hey I should take some pictures of my friends and this party to post on NT!"

Creating an album on Facebook is even a stretch.

This is a "hey I think the NT dudes will think I'm cool if I post pictures from a party that I went to even though it's completely irrelevent!"

Why in the world would there be a post for Super Bowl party pictures?

I mean, I know there are some random posts on NT, but REALLY?!

The last thing I'm thinking is "hey I should take some pictures of my friends and this party to post on NT!"

Creating an album on Facebook is even a stretch.

This is a "hey I think the NT dudes will think I'm cool if I post pictures from a party that I went to even though it's completely irrelevent!"

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

Yeah never understood backpacks at a party....
I wear one if im going to a party and its byob so i can just keep my alcohol on my back and no one else is drinking it all

I see you scumbag Steve....
Why do you say that?  At a party with 100-150 people if you bring a 24 pack and set it down it will be gone in like 10 minutes and i dont want to have to carry it around.  Therefore a backpack just makes sense 
arrive-at-party-with-backpack-on-no-one-else-is-drinking-it-all.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yeah never understood backpacks at a party....
I wear one if im going to a party and its byob so i can just keep my alcohol on my back and no one else is drinking it all

I see you scumbag Steve....
Why do you say that?  At a party with 100-150 people if you bring a 24 pack and set it down it will be gone in like 10 minutes and i dont want to have to carry it around.  Therefore a backpack just makes sense 
arrive-at-party-with-backpack-on-no-one-else-is-drinking-it-all.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that +*+% better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

He's just talking about college house parties in general though.

If you go to a house party and there are 25-30 heads in the backyard and twice that in the house, and you have beers, a backpack can be essential. Personally, I show up with a bottle and sip it straight very slowly throughout the night
pimp.gif
I don't really @*@! with beers but if anything, dude with the backpack is protecting himself from the Scumbag Steves of the world
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that !$+$ is lame status.Pull that !$+$ at a party I host and you'll find yourself foreveralone.

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that +*+% better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

If you go to a house party and there are 25-30 heads in the backyard and twice that in the house, and you have beers, a backpack can be essential. Personally, I show up with a bottle and sip it straight very slowly throughout the night
pimp.gif
I don't really @*@! with beers but if anything, dude with the backpack is protecting himself from the Scumbag Steves of the world
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that !$+$ is lame status.Pull that !$+$ at a party I host and you'll find yourself foreveralone.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that %*%# is lame status.

Pull that %*%# at a party I host and you'll find yourself foreveralone.

are these like cooler type backpacks? or are these dudes drinking hot beers because they want to be some stingy MFers

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that %*%# is lame status.

Pull that %*%# at a party I host and you'll find yourself foreveralone.

are these like cooler type backpacks? or are these dudes drinking hot beers because they want to be some stingy MFers

Back
Top Bottom