Post your Superbowl Party Pics!

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Always make my legendary baby back ribs when I host.
pimp.gif

180725_675587874584_26300404_37056041_6083803_n.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Dang that looks good
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THIS.[/color]

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by NooEra

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that +*+% better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

He's just talking about college house parties in general though.

If you go to a house party and there are 25-30 heads in the backyard and twice that in the house, and you have beers, a backpack can be essential. Personally, I show up with a bottle and sip it straight very slowly throughout the night
pimp.gif
I don't really @*@! with beers but if anything, dude with the backpack is protecting himself from the Scumbag Steves of the world
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that !$+$ is lame status.Pull that !$+$ at a party I host and you'll find yourself foreveralone.
we used to do that when we were like 16-20 when we all were broke.  but now it's like you said.  dudes can hit my bottle as long as they contributed something to the party.

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that +*+% better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

If you go to a house party and there are 25-30 heads in the backyard and twice that in the house, and you have beers, a backpack can be essential. Personally, I show up with a bottle and sip it straight very slowly throughout the night
pimp.gif
I don't really @*@! with beers but if anything, dude with the backpack is protecting himself from the Scumbag Steves of the world
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that !$+$ is lame status.Pull that !$+$ at a party I host and you'll find yourself foreveralone.
we used to do that when we were like 16-20 when we all were broke.  but now it's like you said.  dudes can hit my bottle as long as they contributed something to the party.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that %*%# is lame status.

Pull that %*%# at a party I host and you'll find yourself foreveralone.

I should have stopped reading at "I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know"

The house parties I went to, no one was worried about being "foreveralone" because they were wearing a backpack
roll.gif

Lame
tired.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that %*%# is lame status.

I should have stopped reading at "I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know"

The house parties I went to, no one was worried about being "foreveralone" because they were wearing a backpack
roll.gif

Lame
tired.gif

^ by retyping foreveralone it shows that you read past "i didnt go away to college so i wouldnt know" homie

^ by retyping foreveralone it shows that you read past "i didnt go away to college so i wouldnt know" homie

Originally Posted by moneymike88

he never said he stopped reading after that line. he said that he should have.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

he never said he stopped reading after that line. he said that he should have.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Lame
tired.gif

Same kind of parties where dudes ejaculate while listening to kid cudi I bet...Rocking a backpack to any type of social event is as lame as it gets, don't try to justify it....just embrace your hypebeast ways.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Lame
tired.gif

Same kind of parties where dudes ejaculate while listening to kid cudi I bet...Rocking a backpack to any type of social event is as lame as it gets, don't try to justify it....just embrace your hypebeast ways.

Back
Top Bottom