Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I just got done going through all 160 pages of this thread.
laugh.gif
I was sleeping on this thread big time, there's a lot of dope stuff on here.

This is my first tattoo that I got back in 2009, around October-November, I don't remember exactly when. The tattoo is dedicated to my Grandmother, she passed away when I was 8. I wish she was here to watch me grow up. 
ohwell.gif
I have two more tattoos on my biceps, but they're kind of small.. I should have gotten them thicker.

It was the worst pain that I've ever felt, but it was well worth it. I'm planning on adding more to it, any ideas NT?

I'm thinking about adding angel wings on the sides, but some people said it would look girly. Do you guys think it'd turn out nice with the angel wings?

I'm going to add the dates on the top later on, hopefully before summer time.
smile.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

^ i dont like the sound of that, guess i will have to see it

good thing its me getting the tat.

grin.gif

but pics will be posted shortly after.

i started
laugh.gif
when i read that. like you'd need dude's approval first or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I never thought a bright orange fish from Japan would become so popular as a tattoo.  I remember first seeing Tommy Lee with a koi tattoo like 10 years ago.  It just seems like everyone has one now.

Just do a little research about Koi fish in Asian culture (Chinese and Japanese specifically) and you'll see why they're so popular. I plan on getting a Koi sometime in the future.

Sigh, wrong tense, wrong 'to', everything.

Anyways, I've got my first two pretty much planned out, just need to figure out the size and exactly what script to use. On opposite sides, down the ribcage:

"forza" and "fede"

Strength and faith.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

laugh.gif

This is my first tattoo that I got back in 2009, around October-November, I don't remember exactly when. The tattoo is dedicated to my Grandmother, she passed away when I was 8. I wish she was here to watch me grow up. 
ohwell.gif
I have two more tattoos on my biceps, but they're kind of small.. I should have gotten them thicker.

It was the worst pain that I've ever felt, but it was well worth it. I'm planning on adding more to it, any ideas NT?

I'm thinking about adding angel wings on the sides, but some people said it would look girly. Do you guys think it'd turn out nice with the angel wings?

smile.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

smile.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

??
its not my fault that tat is pretty crappy, and ur chest
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
( no mo)
2 words
bench press

i mean ive heard of bird chest buuut, hamster chest?

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

smile.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

??
its not my fault that tat is pretty crappy, and ur chest
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
( no mo)
2 words
bench press

i mean ive heard of bird chest buuut, hamster chest?
You can't really say no mo for that man
laugh.gif

Let the kid live, I mean like it's a RIP tat.

Any reason to why my skin doesn't hold ink very well? I'm in the process of getting a tattoo on my back and on each piece the ink has faded significantly.

Can anyone drop some knowledge?

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

can someone post some PICS or SITES i could get some ideas of FOO Dog Tattoos? thanks

I'm getting my fu dog sleeve this upcoming saturday! I did a bunch of research on flickr, check it out.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Any reason to why my skin doesn't hold ink very well? I'm in the process of getting a tattoo on my back and on each piece the ink has faded significantly.

Can anyone drop some knowledge?

my artist once told me when people are real tense with the pain and there squeezing real tight that some times the ink pushes back out, so he would have to go over he areas several times. thats what he said.
but u can have a different reason

Back
Top Bottom