Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Got this about a month ago. Already had Blessed added the rest.
2e4dpvt.jpg

I got my tattoo in New York Adorned. Awesome spot, really friendly, took time out to talk/listen. Lots of artists that specialize in tons of different things. Only thing is they say they charge 200 an hour but my guy didn't really charge 200 an hour, he charged less. But if you are getting a tattoo the last thing you need is discounts or cheap ones imo. I really recommend that spot to anyone in NYC, really professional.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

had a question for those with tattoos who work out. i know you're supposed to wait a bit after getting a new one, but how bad is gaining muscle going to distort a tattoo. im not talking about like packing on loads of muscle. i mean just like continuing to tone and get cut. is there going to significant distortion? fyi...the tat will be on my tricep

i actually got my tattoo 4 weeks ago on a friday and started lifting the monday after. it hasn't effected my tattoo at all

I think people have said in the thread before that losing or gaining weight will not distort your tattoo.

So what does getting a tattoo feel like?

My brother said it feels like a cat scratching you over and over.

it probably feels different for different people and it depends on where on your body that tattoo is

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Got this about a month ago. Already had Blessed added the rest.
2e4dpvt.jpg

I been thinking about getting my upper arm covered but im not sure if I want a bible verse.  I was thinking about getting my sign and something added to it like rain or something dropping!

hope someone can help, im looking to get a cross but i want to get some words around it and im really trying to think of something, like "the light will always guide you" or something like that, im trying to think of the perfect words, any suggestions?

had a question for those with tattoos who work out. i know you're supposed to wait a bit after getting a new one, but how bad is gaining muscle going to distort a tattoo. im not talking about like packing on loads of muscle. i mean just like continuing to tone and get cut. is there going to significant distortion? fyi...the tat will be on my tricep

Naww you can still work out, it doesn't affect your tattoo. It's just means that when you sweat, always be consistent on keeping it dry and best as possible, and when you're done, wash it good! I worked out the same night I got blasted
laugh.gif

<<<< Avy check
pimp.gif

i cant wait to get my tatts ... but im not taking the leap until i get the right artist and have the money saved up ... id overpay for an immaculate piece ...

Night Marcher - thanks for the input about working out

No problem bro... and trust, I know how it feels, I used to always wear long sleeves (IN LAS VEGAS SUMMER!!!) just so it wasn't exposed to the sun.
laugh.gif

Truth is, people treat their tat like fresh kicks, they don't wanna wear them. But you realize you're just over thinking it.

Back
Top Bottom