Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Question!

Can you give a tattoo artist an idea of what you want and have him/her draw it out?

cuz i have an idea but cant draw for crap
laugh.gif

Definitely! But most likely, they will need a deposit or some type of money involved... you wouldn't want someone to just ask you to draw something for them and not have it done by you wouldn't you? Time is money.

Yea that's true, thanks dude

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by ttuhoney85

Shouldn't the text on the tape read: "I use to love H.E.R." Like the Common song title?
Ouch.
another one bites the dust
smh.gif

-The Juice
Actually that isn't another E . That's supposed to be a part of the tape ... look at the piece directly across from it .

Shouldn't the text on the tape read: "I use to love H.E.R." Like the Common song title?
Ouch.
smh.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
What the hell are you dudes talking about?

The name of the song is "I USED to Love H.E.R." not "I USE to Love H.E.R."

Do your research before to try to flame someone.

Question!

Can you give a tattoo artist an idea of what you want and have him/her draw it out?

laugh.gif

Definitely! But most likely, they will need a deposit or some type of money involved... you wouldn't want someone to just ask you to draw something for them and not have it done by you wouldn't you? Time is money.

No problem! My best advice on that subject is to try your best to sketch it out, then give it to the artist. My cousin TOLD an artist to draw up what shewanted, and when she got the sketch back, it was nothing like she imagined.
laugh.gif
So just try to sketch it out, that way the artist has an idea of what you want, and they'll clean it up or add a lil' twist to it.

It's a Common song....about hip-hop as a woman.

And yeah....if the tattoo artist is legit, they should all be artists and should draw themselves. Watch any episode of Miami ink or La Ink and it is somewhatlike that.

Question!

laugh.gif

No problem! My best advice on that subject is to try your best to sketch it out, then give it to the artist. My cousin TOLD an artist to draw up what she wanted, and when she got the sketch back, it was nothing like she imagined.
laugh.gif
So just try to sketch it out, that way the artist has an idea of what you want, and they'll clean it up or add a lil' twist to it.
I'll give it my best effort
laugh.gif

good looks tho i just didnt know if they do that kinda thing
pimp.gif

anyone got any good pictures or know where to find pictures of religious tats on the forearm? i mean theres a lot of things i wanna get but dont know if itwould look right.

Getting something drawn out right now, can't wait going to cost 250 will be my 4th tat.

How is the ribs and side of the stomach? I'm getting a lot of shading done.

i53n10.jpg

my only tattoo, got it a few months ago after my grandmother passed. its my grandparents' names and the day they died. theres no year because they died 10years apart from each other.

eventually might get some edelweiss around it or some other stuff that reminds me of them.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

anyone got any good pictures or know where to find pictures of religious tats on the forearm? i mean theres a lot of things i wanna get but dont know if it would look right.

Eviltattoo.com

Ouch.
smh.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

He's talking about the H.E.R.E.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Ouch.
smh.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

There ain't a H.E.R.E. on there either.

Anymore?

i just noticed... her right hand is supposed to be throwing up STAR TRAK her left hand should be WESTSIDE......

FAIL

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

i just noticed... her right hand is supposed to be throwing up STAR TRAK her left hand should be WESTSIDE......

FAIL

i cant believe you peeped that
eek.gif
... but it really is
laugh.gif

nah.... im just playin with u guys.

my right will have an angel, left will have a demon, theiwr wings will spread across and touch a sacred heart on my chest and on the back they will touch mycross.

this is session 1, session 2 is on april 8 so ill post updated pics then.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

my right will have an angel, left will have a demon, theiwr wings will spread across and touch a sacred heart on my chest and on the back they will touch my cross.

sounds pretty cool
pimp.gif
cant wait to see pics

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Ouch.
smh.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif

There ain't a H.E.R.E. on there either.

Anymore?

His tat clealy says I USED TO LOVE H.E.R.E

It looks like an E, the crappy artist shoudve done something to it doenst look like it reads HERE.

my right will have an angel, left will have a demon, theiwr wings will spread across and touch a sacred heart on my chest and on the back they will touch my cross.

Dope bro, post pics once it's all done.

Back
Top Bottom