Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Originally Posted by ttuhoney85

Shouldn't the text on the tape read: "I use to love H.E.R." Like the Common song title?
Ouch.
another one bites the dust
smh.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
What the hell are you dudes talking about?

The name of the song is "I USED to Love H.E.R." not "I USE to Love H.E.R."

Do your research before to try to flame someone.

He's talking about the H.E.R.E.
There ain't a H.E.R.E. on there either.

Anymore?

His tat clealy says I USED TO LOVE H.E.R.E

It looks like an E, the crappy artist shoudve done something to it doenst look like it reads HERE.

well either way u look at it whether it says H.E.R.E or H.E.R. it still wrong since he missed the period after the R

If your tat isn't religious dudes always wanna ask what's the point. 98% of people with all these religious tats and fishes don't know +%$# boutem. But it's what they like not you, I could get my name tatted on my head if I want I don't need a point.

I just got my first tat today. I really didn't know what to expect as far as pain. Even now, I can't really describe the pain/sensation. I remember attimes wishing this was all over and done with, and at other points thinking I could go with this for a while longer. Anyway, I'll post up pics in a little.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Dirty, or anyone that can write or understand Chinese characters. Would you guys know how to write "Lim" in Chinese characters? Or if there's a website online i can check?

http://www.transname.com/
thats where i went to get a nice font for my chinese name and my cousin used it too. Not free though

^^ D, very nice ink. Post up more pics if you could, im interested to see what it looks like in more detail.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

not mine found it on some tattoo artist page but thought i would share since its some nice ink and i may end up getting almost the same thing sice i been looking for a great joker with some minor changes

2u8xztf.jpg
I thought Mr.Cartoon as soon as i saw that...

sick work though, who ever did it.

Originally Posted by soleminded

eek.gif

is that the 3 stars and sun from the filipino flag??

looks like it!
i was goingto get one on the left side of neck....

nice tat my fellow pinoy!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

If your tat isn't religious dudes always wanna ask what's the point. 98% of people with all these religious tats and fishes don't know +%$# bout em. But it's what they like not you, I could get my name tatted on my head if I want I don't need a point.
QFT.

you dudes on here are ridiculous

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by patsilog55

got this tattoo about a year or two ago. its song lyrics from a band called scary kids scaring kids. i put it on their myspace and got super flamed cause everyone thought it was fake. but i promise its 100% legit my friend mark is a photographer and thought it would be cool to shoot. got it in millbrae california at a shop called triple R by joel for 300.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/patsilog55/?action=view&current=2210794927_057576f613_o1.jpg
That's cold as hell.

Idk what's worse the chinese symbol tats or stars?
Tribal.

Font of that tat? Joint is disgusting.

Got another quick 1 hour session.

Still got some work to do. Still holding off on my inner arm. People keep tellin me the feeling is not pleasant on the inner arm. Ill eventually get around toit.

Keepitgully: imo the inner arm doesn't hurt at all... I have 4 on both of my inner arms and neither of them hurt at all

Back
Top Bottom