Post your TATS vol. inked for life

fk1o92.jpg

wwmetc.jpg

this ain't all of them, but it's the main one. this is the clique. everyone in the crew has this tat. got this back in like '98. i don't markup my body anymore now that i understand we aren't supposed to.

one more session tomorrow starting at 2PM. Finishing the angel wings on my chest. Finishing the angel and demon wings on my back connecting to the cross. Ithink I want to add a halo around the cross to fill in the spots.....

Will post pics tomorrw after the session.
smokin.gif

To the Yetti with the Reptar looking thing....can you please explain? I'm sure there is a reason for the location, crown, etc. Not hating, just wanna hear whats up.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

To the Yetti with the Reptar looking thing....can you please explain? I'm sure there is a reason for the location, crown, etc. Not hating, just wanna hear whats up.
its not his he got it from another site

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Gello 201

its not his he got it from another site

that's good/bad. glad its not him, but that tattoo is our there somewhere.

my boy just got this done, the dude does nice work i'm gunna probably get something for my boy that passed a couple of days ago not sure what i want yetthough.

1h82s3.jpg

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

my boy just got this done, the dude does nice work i'm gunna probably get something for my boy that passed a couple of days ago not sure what i want yet though.

1h82s3.jpg

How much he pay for that?

Anyone Know any good spots in Miami?? I might be getting a tat soon.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

$120??
eek.gif

dope *$%+

what was the race of the tatt artist if u dont mind me asking
nerd.gif
mexican lol, my boy got in a fight last night and messed up the roses bad and has to get em' re-done.
laugh.gif

I needa start +%%+$@ wit the mexicans...the white boys be chargin an arm n a leg sometimes...especially if you don't know em that well

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I needa start +%%+$@ wit the mexicans...the white boys be chargin an arm n a leg sometimes...especially if you don't know em that well

yeah i know a bunch of meixcan dudes that do nice +%$ work and charge close to nothing lol.

Back
Top Bottom