Post your TATS vol. inked for life

got this last weekend

35503585.jpg

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

just got this yesterday, it says "stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it, and live the phrase "skys the limit"
thats #+%%++@ ill

is that line from a song.. i swear ive heard it before

4:09-4:15

Love that song... love that quote.

Awesome tat man, that was on my list of possible things I may be interested in getting.

Family one up there is dope too.^^

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Hi guys. I'm getting my first tattoo in the next couple of days and I was wondering if you knew what the price range should be for Alibata/Baybayin script on my right side waist(ribs). Here is a similar picture of another guy's alibata.....Any ideas?

Keep in mind this is NOT ME. Courtesy of Christian from pinoytattoos.com

ayo bro anyone get back to you on that? AND is that dude christian from the bay? might have encountered......

Quick tat question if anyone can answer. I have 3, and it seems like after the initial healing process the end up a little to light. Has this happened toanyone else? What did you find out the reason was? I think it's my artist isn't heavy handed.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Quick tat question if anyone can answer. I have 3, and it seems like after the initial healing process the end up a little to light. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you find out the reason was? I think it's my artist isn't heavy handed.
If your artist was heavy handed..you would have ended up with a keloid meaning the tattooed area would rise not lay flat like the rest of yourskin

Oo ic. Well, I have no keloids and it is flat like the rest of my skin. My only gripe is that they look lighter than what i think they should be. What would bea good way to get this fixed? Just have them retouched?

^Well if you're still going through your healing process then I would think that this would be normal. Put lotion on it and such and follow whatever rulesyour artist told you and wait it out a little...it should gain back its color...

Sounds crazy I know.

^you'd have to get them retouched.

my artists told me not to use A&D ointment unlike a lot of artists i've seen because it causes fading.
also when artists wrap/cover the tat and you leave it covered for too long.

i've always just used non-scented lotion and mine look fine

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

^you'd have to get them retouched.

my artists told me not to use A&D ointment unlike a lot of artists i've seen because it causes fading.
also when artists wrap/cover the tat and you leave it covered for too long.

i've always just used non-scented lotion and mine look fine
Damn, I'm guilty of both. I left the covering on longer than I had too(found out after the fact) and use A&D because so many people toldme it was better the Aquaphor I had been using. Well, guess I'll be scheduling a retouching appointment..
eyes.gif

Keep this goin! Some tight ink - here. Nice to consistently see Filipino designs too...

Most of my ink is heritage related too..

101407_KaryVu122copy-vi.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

bana you're a really pretty person........

Don't take that the wrong way. Ain't like i'm saying you're a dime. I'm just saying you show intelligence.

could be one of the nicest things anyone has said to me on NT, and don't worry.. i dont take it that way, but that was nice of you.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Finally people are respecting this girl, it's about time
eek.gif

WHERES THE NIKETALK MEMBER WITH THE SICK BLACK AND GREY LEG SLEEVES? I REMEMBER ONE LEG HAD AN EYEBALL SOMEWHERE....
ANYWAY HERE'S MINE.

^MY BOY TOOK THIS PIC OF ME WHILE TESTING HIS LIGHTING^

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got this done last nite, its in memory of my grandma...Pic is literally 5 minutesafter being done..[/color]

Back
Top Bottom