Post your TATS vol. inked for life

I got two tattoos, one from a few months ago my wife's nick name on my chest. The other one was done yesterday but it ain't finished, had to cut itearly but will be going back in two weeks. Going to add a cloud underneath the feet and on the Forever My Strength. I'll update after that but I'llfinally contribute to this thread with my pics. http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_8a3cf276e75442988158b01ceed8e0b9.jpg http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r26/IMFRESHWITJAYS/?action=view&current=100_0679-1.jpg

i had a birthday on halloween so my wife took me to wild bills in roseville, ca to get a tattoo. i got this for my affinity for the sneaker culture andbecause thats what i call my wife. i dont call her by her first name, i call her love. all comments welcomed good and bad.

828154e5d6d01056721eb223a809775b8810811.pjpg

e2625f5e34d3fdf618155676c38a2aca9b2c99e.pjpg

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

My first tatt

"can do all things through christ"

Yo WTH weren't you the same lil dude with curly hair choosing between a white chick and a Asian or something when did you get so old

this is wat i have on my arm right now dont have no pic of the actually tat tho ill post one in a bit ....

im not sure if i should get it colored or not ... im all bout color but the out come of the tat now looks good as is...

does anyone know a website where i can see pictures of a certain tattoo?

im looking to get something done on my shoulder where it looks like my skin is ripped and mechanical parts are falling out (yes i have the physique to pullthis off)

nesto0o0o

nice concept and perfect execution sir.

constructive criticism--> should have been SB laces or Jordan laces with the metal aglets with the jumpman logo on them.
roll.gif
J/K

I got another session this Saturday, will post pics after.

nesto...that tat is sick. love the concept..and simplicity.

new ink
10525_1161255751753_1238593787_30557519_1188718_n.jpg

not really..but I saw this..and well i love hobbes.but wouldnt ink him on me lol
and I needed an excuse to bump this thread.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Quick tat question if anyone can answer. I have 3, and it seems like after the initial healing process the end up a little to light. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you find out the reason was? I think it's my artist isn't heavy handed.
my tat seems to light to... and i put A and D on it for about 4 days in a row after the day of getting the tat. oh well i dont mind getting itretouched sometime next year
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

A and D is terrible for your tat cause it doesn't allow your skin to breathe.
grin.gif
Who told you that? Myself and everyone else that I knowwith tattoos been told by their artist to use A&D.

377517056.jpg

ill post more pics. later on.......

the detail on the devil is crazy. he spent 3 maybe even 4 hours on it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MJair

A and D is terrible for your tat cause it doesn't allow your skin to breathe.
grin.gif
Who told you that? Myself and everyone else that I know with tattoos been told by their artist to use A&D.
Some artists recommend not to use it.

Back
Top Bottom