Post your TATS vol. inked for life

laugh.gif
$*%@ hurt like a mutha

Nice Obie. Sticking to the theme.

I am going to go in and get some consult on another tat. I just want to add to what I have or even add a little bit of color. Pretty much start the sleevething but it will take forever.

Originally Posted by obie21

laugh.gif
$*%@ hurt like a mutha

Tell me about it. My next session will be on my chest again, this time it'll be touching the collar bone and the sternum. Not looking forward to it.....

this was my first tat i got in 07

18616210051181277d3e3ee81a7bd0fdc42076cb.jpg

got this one in 08

302164140a1e8c22752dc7c9360b84378d549818.jpg

got a tat of a spiderweb on my elbow too that i'll add later

peter80warrick wrote:

I got the cross and rule in Jan of this year and the FSU tattoo in October. All photos were taken about 2 hours after the ink.

All were done in Charlotte at

Ace Custom Tattoo
Chris Stuart
704-342-3661

Yo you go to FSU, I go there and that tats hard
smokin.gif

Mom dukes name.. I want to add something to it u guys have any suggestions? Thinking about covering the whole chest up shoulder to shoulder

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MJair

A and D is terrible for your tat cause it doesn't allow your skin to breathe.
grin.gif
Who told you that? Myself and everyone else that I know with tattoos been told by their artist to use A&D.
yea same here...i was told to use A&D....nothing bad happened to my tats...looking to get the cali bear sometime in the next few weekssomewhere on my arm
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Mom dukes name.. I want to add something to it u guys have any suggestions? Thinking about covering the whole chest up shoulder to shoulder
I have a couple stars and I was thinking of adding some clouds..sun and more stars around...u could do that, all cliche suggestions but Imthinking of getting wings too (II)

sidenote....the tat thread always has the lulz
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Most of my ink is heritage related too..

101407_KaryVu122copy-vi.jpg

sick
smokin.gif
any closer pics?
i always wanted a tattoo like this , i just dont have any type of meaning for me besides just likeing it
laugh.gif

That's the context everyone gets those "in" tattoos
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom