Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Stixx

Last one says...

May the Lord have mercy on my soul

yo that seleve is sick !!!!
eek.gif

i really wanna get one but i really dont know wat to get ....

I just got started on my sleeve which I have been talking about for about 2 years now.
The inspiration behind it is my mom's favorite flower is a peony and my dad is a fisherman and loves fish. I love Japanese fashion/style so I thought thiswould be perfect.
Sorry for the pics, they are from my iphone

I love hearing people's justification of getting popular tattoos like Koi Fish, Tribals, and flowers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

I love hearing people's justification of getting popular tattoos like Koi Fish, Tribals, and flowers.
laugh.gif

HAHA that is so true.

No, you did not get it for whatever reason you say, you got it cuz it looks cool in 2009 (I guess tribal is still cool in some circles even now in 2009?)

These are two of my four. I like the style of writing so I got my nephews names
<( Jacquest and Jacquan...peep the avy). It is english of course but just a decorative font. They are on the inside of my bicep

Happy 10th NT

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

<( Jacquest and Jacquan...peep the avy). It is english of course but just a decorative font. They are on the inside of my bicep
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why?[/color]

got more work done. wind/flames around the angel and demon. the wings got the same treatment. hurt like a mutha...

379200812.jpg

379200811.jpg

379200810.jpg

I need to take better pictures of the new work along with the previous session which finished my upper back.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why?[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

added some wings to my chest piece...just the outline for now.

2s63rkx.jpg

dude, youre going to wish you had the shading done at the same time.

what else are you adding to your chest piece?

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

got more work done. wind/flames around the angel and demon. the wings got the same treatment. hurt like a mutha...

379200812.jpg

379200811.jpg

379200810.jpg

I need to take better pictures of the new work along with the previous session which finished my upper back.

how much is all this run if u? dont mind me asking

cuz im looking to finish my piece on my back

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

Originally Posted by dgk3188

added some wings to my chest piece...just the outline for now.

2s63rkx.jpg

dude, youre going to wish you had the shading done at the same time.

what else are you adding to your chest piece?
yea, i know. i'm going in today for the shading...i know it's gonna hurt like a muthaaaa.

dont' really know what else to add. i think that's it for now, unless maybe you have some suggestions/ideas? i'm ready to start working on my armnow that i saved up some money for it.

i really only got the wings to kind of "save" the piece. i kind of got an impulse tattoo with the chest piece, originally it was just the lotus,heart and cross. i realized i kind of got it in an awkward place and the artist i went to suggested i add some wings to it. it turned out pretty nice.

and yea, i know i'm pretty bird-chested lol. the wings are pretty fitting
laugh.gif
(whomp whomp whomp)

Back
Top Bottom