roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.........amputate those ASAP.

Tattoo Ideas:

Courageous Warrior [meaning on my name]; left wrist.
LIVESTRONG band; right wrist.
Dedication to my cousin Angie [committed suicide; 10.13.'08]; left arm.
Respect, Loyalty, Courage; right arm.
Roman Numerals - CMVIII [9.08 bro's bday]; right arm, MXVII [10.17 mom's bday]; right arm, MCII [11.02 My bday]; right arm = in a circle.
Accept on right arm, Reject on left arm. People have two choices when they meet you.
Simba transforming into Mufasa; symbolizes circle of life; from boy to man.
Truth = Trust; left arm.

Something that represents dying, but living. I was 1lb; 3oz when I was born and wasn't supposed to live past lunch.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Tattoo Ideas:

Roman Numerals - CMVIII [9.08 bro's bday]; right arm, MXVII [10.17 mom's bday]; right arm, MCII [11.02 My bday]; right arm = in a circle.
Accept on right arm, Reject on left arm. People have two choices when they meet you.
Truth = Trust; left arm.

Something that represents dying, but living. I was 1lb; 3oz when I was born and wasn't supposed to live past lunch.
i think most of these are good ideas

i want a sleeve on my right arm...but thinking about the boring sessions of getting it done and the itchyness, and job opportunities, ill wait till the time isright.

i have 4. i will post pics one day. i am thinking about getting my father's name or our last name...either on the back of my forearm like under my elbow orthe back of my arms like going down vertically...still debating because i need to take into consideration how they will look on my wedding day. then at thesame time theres always body makeup.

One of these days I'm going to get a 3/4 sleeve. Maybe for my 30th Bday. They're just so damn $$. But black and grey rain forest theme
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Tattoo Ideas:

Truth = Trust; left arm.

i think most of these are good ideas
Thanks. I've been seeing more and more people with tattoos around my way everyday.

Asking about their work, prices, and all of that.

Makes me want one even more. I came up with those ideas in about 20 minutes.

All personal to me with meaning/life that I've had to deal with [death of my cousin...]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Hi guys. I'm getting my first tattoo in the next couple of days and I was wondering if you knew what the price range should be for Alibata/Baybayin script on my right side waist(ribs). Here is a similar picture of another guy's alibata.....Any ideas?

Keep in mind this is NOT ME. Courtesy of Christian from pinoytattoos.com

ayo bro anyone get back to you on that? AND is that dude christian from the bay? might have encountered......
whats good wicha skin bro???
sick.gif

sup NT how was the holiday for yall??? i got some ink done over the weekend just wanna come share.

its not done tho i gotta get 2 more fishes on the back of the leg and mos def gonna get it colored!!!

he just needed better execution on that city that never sleeps tat i like the concept...... I would have chose better words tho...

RoddyRodPiper wrote:
he just needed better execution on that city that never sleeps tat i like the concept...... I would have chose better words tho...

Dude has ZERO originality. How you get a Drake tattoo tho?

drake-so-far-gone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom